Tmnt Leo x Reader- Rejection

Takes Place in The FarmHouse in Season 3

Y/N smiled at her friends laughing at one of Mikey's jokes and Raph's sarcasm. Her eyes casted over to her crush, Leo, who was chuckling. Y/N felt her cheeks heat up.
"Hey do you want to head outside, it's a good weather," Donnie suggested. Everyone nodded but you said you want to stay back. Everyone says it was okay and headed out. Leo was the last to leave but you tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey 'L, can I talk to you for a second," you asked your best friend and crush.
"Sure," Leo answered before sitting back down and he patted the seat next to him. You sat down at the directed seat. "Look Leo I know these past two years have been hectic but I just needed to tell you that no matter what happens I will always love you," you confessed to the blue banded turtle. The said turtle's eyes widened. His facial expressions turned from shocked to guilty and you noted it. He sighed.
"Look Y/N I am not sure what to say about this," Leo said, hoping you will understand. In truth he wasn't sure about this. He had crush on Karai for some time now but whenever he thought of the word love you would come in but whenever you were around him you weren't any different from April but you on the other hand felt as if you were run over a bus multiple times. "Oh," you mumbled. You quickly stood up and ran away. What a wimp, no wonder he doesn't like you, you thought as you sprinted out, ignoring Leo's calls.

>> Once they reached NYC<<

You had disappeared for a long time now since that rejection. The guys searched everywhere for you but you were gone. Poof! Just disappeared. Right now the turtles had just found Splinter and Leo was worried as hell for you. He may have rejected you but you were still his best friend. Or was. He was worried at what could happen to you. You might have ran back to NYC and got mutated, or worse...
Splinter had noticed that one person was missing. "Where is Y/N?" he asked the group of teens. A sad look was exchanged among the group and that only made Splinter worried more. "Sensei....Y/N....disappeared," Donnie said. It was to hard for him to talk about you and so also for the others. "What do you mean 'disappeared'," Splinter integrated. "She just ran away, Sensei," Raph explained. Of course Leo told no one about the rejection he gave the poor, loveless girl who might be wandering around in the cold this very moment. Splinter sighed. Not sure how to react to this.
"We will find her," a voice spook up. The guys averted their eyes to the blue banded leader. "She IS alive and we WILL find her," Leo repeated subconsciously. Everyone's faces were carved into a sad look. They had to face the truth one day. You were gone...... And Leo was to late to admit his love for you too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay guys I just wrote this to show you an example of my writing. This is NOT a requests, it's just something I wrote for you guys. Well bye!
------------------------------------------------------------------------