I could not even look at her because the guilt was going to eat me alive. I wanted to tell her the truth but I was nervous for her reaction. I don't want her to leave me, but I can't keep lying either. The longer I wait the worst it might get.

I looked deep into her eyes, and I knew this was the moment of truth. I knew I could not hide any longer especially since Parker was in the room with Prince.

I sighed looking down trying to figure out the best way to explain this. I knew she was right though I was slacking as a man who needed to be there for his family, and I was fucking up. This moment I realized this drug shit has to stop. Looking at her, thinking about my family, and all the effects makes me not want it anymore.

"Be honest." She grabbed my hands and placed them in hers, and I knew this was going to be hard.

"Okay I'm going to be completely honest but before I get into the story I should let you know we got a guest in the house right now."

"A guest?" She asked confused. "What guest?"

"A boy..he a foster child but his foster mom put him out cause be got suspended from school today for fighting."

"How you know him? Is he safe? Where is he?"

"The trap.." I mumbled.

"The trap!?"

"Yeah..Asia I'm not selling but—

"Are you into the streets Andre!? I knew it! I fucking knew it from the jump!" She hollered.

"What?"

"I knew it. Why Andre that shit is bad. You come home smelling like weed everyday, and I just...I knew something was up!" She said. She let go of my hand and paced around the room.

"I'm not selling it, I'm just making sure shit straight."

"But why!? You have a family Andre you don't need that! We don't need to going through the same shit we already been through. I want you to be here!" She cried.

I got off the bed, and tried to hug her and talk to her but she wasn't having it and she pushed me.

"No. I want you out for good. The kids need you...I knew it was fucking something, but this? We already been through this...your not doing anything there but stressing me out and breaking this family apart..we need to spend a whole lot more time together because it's already been enough bullshit, and you..and drugs again..no, you can't.." she cried.

"I know, and I realized that that's why I'm going to stop going to the trap babe from this point forward. Your right, I'm not going to keep making the same fucked up decisions. If you don't want me in that mess I won't."

"You promise Andre? Can you just come here after physical therapy because it's too much for just me, I need you. We need to be a family again."

"I know."

"What made you even go back into that stuff? Was it cause you lost your career?"

After I tore my ACL we struggled. We had to move because I could no longer afford that big ass mansion, the butlers or none of that shit. A few years ago we got this big ass condo in Cali, and it's not a mansion but it's a lot of space, everything is close, and it's better than living on the streets.