Slip of the Tongue - Part 9

After their Gold Symphony Tour, AAA started to rehearse for their new single, 'I'll Be There', through the help of their voice coaches.

"Okay, so we'll divide you into groups to teach you the tones thoroughly..." One of the voice coaches gave the instructions for their voice workshop. They practiced and practiced. After two and a half hours, AAA were given a break for rest.

"Ah! I'm really enjoying the song." Nissy said as he laid down on the floor.

"Oi Nissy, are you coming, we'll buy some food at the cafeteria." Hidaka asked.

"Ah yes, count me in!" He said as he got up and ran towards his friend. "Huh, where's Shuta?"

"I don't know. Maybe he's in the comfort room. Or he went ahead of us." Hidaka guessed. "Anyway, he can manage himself. He's old already. Haha!" The two of them then left the room with the others.

-----

"Ah... I hope he'll agree. Please. Please." Shuta thought as he walked rapidly towards the staff's room. He took a few breaths before opening the door. He bowed his head as he entered the room. The people there seemed to be very busy, not even noticing him. He silently walked to the cubicle of one of the staff members.

"Um excuse me..." Shuta said with a faint voice, trying not to catch everyone's attention but only the person in front of him. The staff turned his head to face Shuta.

"Oh, Sueyoshi-kun, what can I do for you?" The staff in charge of the group's multimedia matters asked.

"Um... Can I ask you a favor?" Shuta started to speak up, blushing. "Argh! This is so embarrassing..." He thought. The staff was just listening and waiting for him to continue.

"Well, um... When you edit our last concert's video, um... can you remove the part when I mentioned Chiaki's name in my answer to the last question?" He asked shyly. He tried to look away. "I know you understand why I'm doing this, right?" He then looked back at the staff personnel. "Please!" He finished, bowing his head while his hands were in a begging position.

"Hahaha, Sueyoshi-kun..." The staff said, thinking of what to say, "Hm. Okay. Don't worry, I'll try my best to do something about it." He continued, smiling teasingly.

"Ah yes, please. I'd really appreciate that. Thank you very much!" Shuta bowed his head and ran out of the room.

"Hahaha. I didn't expect him to accept my request without hesitation." He laughed in his thoughts as he walked towards their rehearsal room. When he got there, he opened the door. No one was inside.

"Hm, they must be at the cafeteria." He thought. He closed the door and started walking along the hallway. After a few steps, he got a view of his friends who were walking towards him.

"Oi Shuta!" Hidaka shouted. "Where have you been?"

"Ah I just went to the toilet." He lied.

"For that long? You must have really taken your time, ne? Hahahaha!" Nissy mocked. Naoya and the others laughed as well. Shuta blushed.

"Shut up!" He exclaimed. "Come on, let's go back to the cafeteria, I haven't eaten yet." He added as he placed his hand on Nissy's shoulder.

"Eh... I'm too lazy to walk back there again..." Nissy said. Shuta pouted his lips, then turned his face to Hidaka.

"Hidaka?" He asked, hoping his other friend will accompany him.

"Ah, eh, sorry, I'm too lazy as well. Hahaha." Hidaka answered.

"Hmp. Fine!" Shuta gave up. He knows he's not really comfortable to be alone with the other members so he didn't bother to invite them. He then continued walking, passing by his co-members.