"Sorry, I didn't know it was you, Love. Morning." He said while smiling.

"Good morning, Niall." I said back to him.

I turned my gaze to Liam and tried to wake him up without touching him. Considering what Niall just did.

"Liam. Liam, wake your ass up. Liam Payne wake the fuck up!!" I whisper yelled.

He stirred but didn't wake up fully. Ugh.

I took the pillow from under his head and started hitting him with it.

"God what do you want, Harry?" He asked without opening his eyes.

I stopped and looked at Niall.

"Thats how Harry wakes him up a lot. If Harry's awake first." He said. He still hasn't let go of my hand.

I leaned in and whispered to Niall to get off so I could wake him. He nodded and headed to the bathroom.

I stood on the bed and jumped up and down, making Liam bounce.

He woke up and saw me jumping and grabbed my legs making me fall on top of him.

"What. Do. You. Want?" Liam asked me.

"For you to wake the fuck up! I wanted to pull a prank on Louis and Lil but I need you guys to help me." I said while sliding off of him to my side.

"What kind of prank? He said while sitting up, making the cover fall off of him revealing his chest. Why do all these guys look hot shirtless?

"Well, they fell asleep with each other on the couch in the living room and I was going to spray them with silly string while you four sing a loud song." I said to him.

"I'm in, when are we doing it?" He asked.

I told him when we were doing it and when to meet up to discuss it.

When he left I looked for my cameras. Where are they?

I went downstairs quietly to see if I left them here one time.

I saw my Canon camera in a flower vase. -_- I obviously didn't do that.

I looked at it and saw it was actually placed well. So I left it there.

I looked around the house scanning it and I saw my small red Dixon camera on their suitcases, my other Canon camera on the rail of the stairs but where's my other Dixon camera?

I didn't do any of this, and I remember putting my cams back.

Lil had to have pulled a prank on someone. But she's only been here this weekend. So she did it this weekend? Did she already do it or is it coming? Did she know we would wake her and Louis up so she put them there because she has a plan too? WHAT HAPPENED?!?

The reason I am currently flipping out is because we are currently in a prank war to see who's pranks are the best. And we both have awesomesauce pranks.

I was pacing around behind the couch and tripped. I happily didn't make a sound, but when I was on the floor, I saw something rectangular and black under the couch.

"Is that my camera??" I asked myself.

I slid closer and put my arm under it and barely grabbed it.

I felt around on it and felt all the familiar buttons.

"Yup." I said.

Damn she's good at getting angles.

I pulled it out and set it to picture mode.

"Wait, I only have four cameras and I need them all." Damnit, Ok I want two videos and two cameras taking pictures.