14 | @WolfWinterStorm

❝A while back, I had two friends over for my birthday party. While we were talking, we somehow got on the topic of scary encounters. I started telling them about a toy I have that was my very first.

The toy is a teddy bear with a baseball hat on. If you were to pull the plastic blue handle on the bottom of it, it will sing the song "Take me out to the ball game". I told them that at least once a month, the song will go off in the middle of the night without me touching it.

It wasn't like I had accidentally touched it or something because it's placed at the very back of my stuffed animal shelf, in a cupboard dresser.

I got out the toy and showed it to them, pulling the handle and setting it down in my lap while the music played. About two hours later, we were still talking and even though the toy was in my lap, I hadn't played with it at all.

Around two hours after I first showed them the toy, it went off. I hadn't pulled the handle and even forgot that it was even on my lap. My two friends started freaking out; screaming once the song started and saying things like, "Oh my gosh we're going to die", "We've awakened the ghost", and even "The demons are coming to get us".

Since my friends were in clear panic, I told them that I had pulled the handle and that it was all a prank I was pulling. It would've been entirely true, except for the fact that I hadn't touched the bear at all.

Even till now, I haven't told them that it wasn't me who pulled the handle.❞

Confession has been altered for improved understanding.