~~Bad luck? Good luck? Or no luck at all?~~

Period 2 had already gone by. I still can't stop thinking about him. But now it's lunch and i'm sitting alone at a lunch table eating a lunch i brought from home. It is just a typical sandwich, juice box and cookie.I look around and i see all my old friends who i haven't talked to since the crash. The populars walk by and give me nasty looks. Candace stops at the table.

"Keep your filthy depressed hands off Alex, he's mine! " She smirked and walked away with her preppy little followers. This nerdy girl that i never used to like walked over and asked to sit with me. I nodded my head and she sat down. She started going on about who knows what thinking i was listening, but i couldnt focus on anything, my mind kept jumping back to when Alex called my name in Chem. She kept talking i wanted so badly to tell her to shut the fuck up. she just wouldnt stop so i got up and walked away.

lunch was over. I walked to my 3rd period class, Gym. worst class ever. all 3 of the populars, my old friends and Alex are in that class. I am in shape but i hate participating in gym and i hate volleyball which is the sport we are doing for the next week. I think I'll get my brother to write me a note excusing me from gym.

"hey Joanna!! Look out!!!" shouted Alex from across the gym as the volleyball smashed into my head. I was knocked to the floor. My head violently hit the floor. My sight blurred and I slowly felt like I was falling asleep. Alex picked me up right as I passed out . He had taken me to the nurses room. After gym was over and 4th period was almost over my eyes started to open. Things were still blurry but my eyes were adjusting. I tryed sitting up and felt very dizzy. I focused myself and looked around the room. In the corner of the room was Alex. He had stayed here instead of going to his class. That means either he felt bad or he cares about me. He couldn't have cared about me so he had to of just felt bad.

"Alex dear, would you mind giving this young lady a ride home?" the nurse asked politely.

" Of course I can." he replied in a very caring manner. He helped walk me to his car. He had the nicest car in the school parking lot. I haven't been in a vehicle since my parents got into an accident. He saw that I was resistant to getting in the car. So he came over and he got me on his back and he gave me a piggy back home. He knocked on the door of my house and my brother came rushing downstairs, I could tell by the sounds that came from inside the house. He opened the door and paused for a moment before asking what happened. Alex thouroughly explained and was actually invited in. My brother pulled him aside to ask him if I had spoken at all yet and was upset to hear the answer. I've done an amazing job at not speaking. But Im not sure how Long it will last, teachers won't let it pass forever.

Alex ran back to the school to grab homework assignments I needed done for next week considering the school gave me a week off. He drove back to my house in his car and explained the homework assignments for me and told me that he would come over to help everyday. Before he left he looked into my eyes then gave me a hug and apologized for my parents death. At that moment my heart skipped a beat. The first thought in my mind was he hugged me and my second thought was maybe he does care. But it was late and I was tired so after he left I crawled up to my room got in my bed and fell asleep.~~