Sibling Rivalries *Haizaki Shougo*

A/N

I'm sorry about the kinda crappy update the other day. I was just feeling frustrated and annoyed by life, but everything is okay now and I am prepared to update a lot more frequently. I'm writing this kind of late at night (it's 11pm) so not too late but late enough. I hope your day has been going well and remember to take care of yourselves. Okay, let's go

Reader's P.O.V

"Shougo!" You shouted at your annoying silver haired brother. He had once again entered your room without your permission, it seemed like he had made it his mission in life to bug you.

You walked into the living room and saw him sitting on the couch with his signature smirk on his face. Oh how badly you wanted to slap it off of him right now. "Yes, dear sister?" You stalked over to him and put on the most intimidating face you could muster, "Don't you 'dear sister' me. You went into my room again! Even though I've told you so many times before that you can't go in there!" He stood up, "I know you've been having boys over, (First Name). That's not allowed." You opened your mouth to respond when your mother walked down the stairs looking flustered.

"Kids hurry up or you'll be late to school." You groaned, this was not over. You had to talk to him about this.

Classes passed quickly and uneventfully, so it didn't seem like too long before you were making your way to the school gym to watch your brother's basketball practice. You always had to watch his practice, so that your mother could pick you both up and so Hazaki could 'make sure you were safe' he could be so protective, it was so frustrating. You could look after yourself. You weren't some child that needed to be 'protected'.

The gym was mostly empty as classes had only just ended and most of the players hadn't arrived yet. The only ones there were Akashi, the ever dedicated captain of the team and Aomine? These days he never got to practice on time, he was almost as bad as Hazaki. "Hey, (First Name)." You looked over and saw Akashi smiling at you, you'd always liked Akashi the best. He never treated you like a child.

You started talking to Akashi about the homework you had for English when you were roughly pulled away from him. Surprise surprise, the one who pulled you away was Hazaki. You couldn't even talk to a boy without him thinking that the boy wanted to get into your pants. "Let me go, Shougo." Hazaki kept sending daggers at Akashi then pushed you towards the bleachers.

"Just sit down, (First Name)." He was infuriating.

Your attention was pulled from your phone by a whistle blowing, practice was halfway over. It couldn't end soon enough.

"Hey, (First Name)." Aomine was standing in front of you, sweat dripping down his face and his 'player' smirk plastered on his face. "What do you want, Daiki?" You had never liked Aomine. He was too much like Hazaki, too cocky and full of himself. Your rudeness didn't get a reaction from him, instead he sat down next to you and put his arm around your shoulder. Ew. Doesn't he know that he's covered in sweat?

"I want you to go on a date with me." Hang on. Did you hear that correctly? By the look on his face, you had heard him correctly. "No." You went to get up when you were pulled back down. What was it with these boys and pulling you around? The smirk on his face had vanished and was replaced with a look of anger.

"I won't take no for an answer, (First Name). You're going out with me, tomorrow." This made you feel so angry, what gave people the right to order you around like some child? You were going to give him a piece of your mind when Aomine was knocked off of the bleachers.

You looked over and saw Hazaki standing there with a stoic look on his face, but you could see the anger in his eyes. "Keep your dirty hands off of my sister, Daiki." Aomine just smirked at him, "You can't do anything to me, Shougo. You'll be kicked off the team if you do." A look of conflict crossed Hazaki's face, but before he could respond Akashi pitched in. "He won't be kicked off the team." Both of the boys looked shocked but before anyone could say any more, Hazaki jumped on Aomine and began punching.

---

"Careful. That hurts, (First Name)." You just rolled your eyes at him, "If you don't put ice on it then it'll just feel worse later on. Now don't be a baby." The fight had been intense, both boys getting badly injured. Thanks to Aomine's weight and height advantages he had hurt Hazaki more than he had been hurt.

They were both told that they wouldn't get to play for the next few games, until the bruises healed and so they could learn a lesson. They should be thankful that they weren't kicked off the team. Just because Akashi said they wouldn't be didn't mean that the coach wouldn't or that the principal wouldn't.

"Why did you do it?" Hazaki looked at you, confused. "Why did I do what?" You sighed in frustration. He obviously knew what you meant. "Why did you attempt to kill Aomine?" He let out a low chuckle, then winced as he had obviously moved something that he shouldn't have moved. "He wanted to make a move on my baby sister. That is definitely not happening." You laughed a little before pulling him into a hug.

"Maybe your protectiveness can be a good thing."

A/N

So this was pretty cute huh?

I enjoyed writing it and that's the main thing

It does make me wish that I had a sibling of some sort (Who else is an only child?)

I hope you guys did enjoy and if you did then don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Try not to kill anyone

Byeee