Chapter 3

Hey Chickies! So I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support for this story. I have been working really hard on it. I really appreciate all of you for reading this and I hope that you all enjoy chapter 3. :)

______________________________________________________________________

The past two days had been full of nothing but nerves and excitement. And when I told Krissi about what happened, she flipped. Just as I suspected. I sat in trig, unable to focus once again. My mind kept coming back to Tyler, and the kiss. I wanted something more, I wanted more. I just couldn't get the feel of his lips out of my head. It was as if he had cast a spell on me. The only time that I could escape was when I was dancing. But that didn't surprise me, considering that it was the only place that I could escape anything in my life.

I felt Krissi tap on my shoulder so I smacked her hand, letting her know that I was listening.

"So you are coming over to my house after school." Krissi said.

"Why?" I asked curious.

"So I can get you ready for your date! Duh!" she said enthusiastically.

"I can get myself ready." I said mater-of-factly.

"Ha! No, you can't." she said then leaned back in her seat.

"Great..." I thought.

Now not only am I going to potentially embarrass myself in front of Tyler, I also have to sit through the torture known as Krissi.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about a lot of things; Tyler, the date, Krissi, and of course my mom and dad.

As the final bell rang, the reality of what was happening hit me. I was going on my first date. From there it could go anywhere. But the first thing that I had to do was sit through getting my hair pulled, and the tickling of make-up brushes on my face. That was followed by trying to put on my outfit without messing anything up. And the sad thing is... I'm actually used to it.

It was like this every year for our dance recital. Krissi would pull at my hair as my mom did my make-up. It was more fun with my mom, who was constantly joking with the both of us. I really did miss her.

I stepped into Krissi's Red Volks Wagon Beetle. I looked at her face and saw an evil smile.

"I am beginning to think this is a bad idea." I said as I reached over and started to open the door.

Krissi pressed the lock button, and laughed.

"You're scaring me." I said as I leaned my back against the door.

"Good," Krissi said as she started the car and pulled out of the school parking lot.

We sat in the car telling stupid jokes, and just chit chatting. The more she talked about my date, the more nervous I became.

"Oh come on!" Krissi teased, "It can't be that bad!"

"You don't know what I am dealing with!" I said.

"Well then tell me! How did it happen?!"

"How did what happen?" I asked her.

"The kiss!!" she screeched, "Tell me about the kiss!!"

I blushed, "I think that is personal."

"You liked it!" Krissi accused.

"I did not!"

"You can't lie to me Evie!"

"FINE!! I liked it! More than liked it, I... it's hard to explain." I said blushing.