Chapter 5

"So who are all of you guys?" I asked the new batch of kids sitting around the table.

"I'm Ron," a ginger said.

"Hermione. Pleasure," the bushy haired girl said.

"I'm Fred," Geogre said.

"I'm George," Fred said.

"Oh don't be idiots. You're Fred," I pointed to Fred, "and you're George."

"Wow. Not even mum can tell us apart."

"Keep going, my bros!" I said.

"Ginny, the youngest and only girl of the Weasleys," another go get said.

"You and I, we will be getting along very nicely," I sat on the table.

"What's your name?" Hermione asked.

"My name is Violet," I replied, smiling back at them, "and I have to go lay down now due to a code B. That's right Reemy it's another code B." Code B was my shortening for Code Bitch, my secret term for Harry was being moody.

I practically ran out of the room and into the bathroom before the vision overtook me, too sing me down onto the bathroom floor.

Harry was sitting in his bed, frowning furiously. He muttered to himself every now and then, but didn't bother to ever get up. He stayed there on his bed until he rolled over and fell asleep. That's when Voldemort entered my mind as well.

I get Voldy messages too. In fact, I'm taking the blunt of it on for Harry. Every vision leaves another cut on my body, sometimes hardly noticeable, sometimes, huge.

It was a corridor. A cold voice echoes off of the walls.

"So Violet Potter is alive after all. We were worried about you darling, you could just be what I needed..." The voice faded away and my eyes opened again. Along with the light came an overwhelming pain in my stomach. I looked down, only to see that the bottom part of my shirt was covered in blood. I could heal it, I knew how to, but it wasn't fatal and I tried to avoid any healing charms that I could. They hurt more than the wound itself.

What I did do, however, was siphon the blood from my shirt and put a bandage around my middle. I then went back downstairs so that I could find my living quarters for the next two weeks that I was staying with Sirius.

I walked back into the kitchen and asked Sirius where I would be sleeping while I was staying with him. He got up and led me to a room all the way at the top of the stairs. Alone. It seemed a little lost.

That was a good description of me.

On the outside, I tried to be fun, I wore a smiling mask. On the inside. I was broken, lost, alone. It felt like two parts of me were missing, one for Harry, one for something I can't quite understand. Maybe when Harry got here eventually, he would be able to help me.

I laid down on the bed. Today had been an exciting day, but there was still so much more ahead of me. I still had to face my twin, tell everyone I was Snape's daughter, and go to school.

Honestly, I was terrified.

There was so much unknown in front of me, so much that I feared could happen. I had seen what Harry got up to at school, and I was worried for him.

I was also worried that he would be expelled because of the Dementors.

I had felt them, even through my vision.

There was something wrong with me, but I was just too scared to admit it.