[8] hidden talents

the day started off as usual. lucy walked into the kitchen, about to grab one of jellals bagels, but he stopped her with one of his new morning puns, something he started to lift up the mood.

"hey lucy, have you ever eaten a clock?" he asked, already wanting to laugh at the joke, so little snickers cake out.

Lucy gave him a dirty look, "what the hell? no."

"it's really time consuming!" he laughed aloud, but lucy only pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

when he didn't get a reply. he started to worry. "its good right?" he asked, not receiving an answer from anyone. gray came out of the bunk beds and also reached for one of jellals bagels.

"what happened?" gray asked, taking a seat next to lucy, who was, as usual, focused on her phone.

"puns happened." lucy answered, gray let out an 'ah' sound in understandment.

suddenly, lucy tossed her phone on the next to her and looked at jellal, who could probably answer her question.

"where are we going next?" she interlocked her hands, resting her elbows on her knees.

"we're going to crocus and then we're going to different countries. first, America." he answered.

gajeel and natsu both emerged into the seating area and joined them. "i heard mira and lisanna are in crocus." jellal gossiped, and everyone, excluding lucy, looked at natsu.

lucy noticed he stiffened for a quick second then relaxed. "who are they?" she asked.

"no one important. what is important is what we're going to eat because i'm starving." natsu stood up and walked to the mini fridge, getting out some whipcream and squirting it in his mouth.

"i'll cook." jellal stated, getting out the pans to make pancakes. lucy just picked up her phone and started playing games to pass the time. she got a notification, messing up her game, telling her she had gotten a text.

she opened up the text, ignoring past ones and going straight to levy's contact.

levy:
hey lu, how's tour going?

me:
could be better. we're heading to crocus right now. jellal making breakfast.

levy:
sounds nice. juvia and erza are here.

me:
tell them i said hi

levy:
sure, we all miss you :)

me:
aw, i miss you guys too. we should be at crocus in about thirty minutes.

levy:
oh, that's cool. but now i g2g, ttyl <3

me:
byee

lucy pressed the home button and went to instagram. she saw pictures, quotes, memes, and tutorials. she kept scrolling, liking random things and came across a picture of natsu on his page.

how weird, i never followed him, lucy thinks, glancing up at natsu who was already looking at her but immediately looked away.

lucy clicked on his name and it went to his profile, it said she had followed him. "hey, natsu." lucy called in a soft voice.

he looked at her from where he was sitting, looking nervous for nothing. "what's up?"

"have you been snooping around on my phone?" she fake smiled, showing natsu where it said she had followed him.