Publicity

I woke up with a massive head ache. I got up and walked into the bathroom where I thought the pills would be. I opened up the cabinet and I couldn't find anything. I walked out and into the kitchen where Cc was drinking. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Good Morning. Need anything?" He asked

"Yes. I have a head ache, do you have any pills?" I asked while itching my head.

"No, sorry were all out" Cc said as he shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry about that. I'll go get some later."

"Alright" I replied as I go walk to my bunk again. Once I'm finished getting dressed I reached for my bracelets which brung back memories about yesterday. I saw something out of the corner of my eye, Andy's eyes glance over at me then back to what he was doing. I felt horrible so I put the bracelets down.

"We have a show today darling" Ashley said as he walked pass me into the kitchen.

"Really? Awesome! Can I watch?" I ask

"Not Yet. We don't want people to know about you just yet. Sorry" Ashley replied giving a slight frown.

"Oh... Okay.." I say a bit disappointed as i go around Ashley to get some food. Just then the bus driver tells us that BlackVeilBrides is performing in 10 mins. The guys get up and hug me. Andy was the last person to hug me.

"No bracelets?" He asks

"N-no.." I said stuttering

He smiles

"Remember if your going to go out of the bus don't let anyone see you because if they know you were in the bus they will know somethings up, got it?" Andy said

"Got it" I answer

"Here. I know Ashley said you couldn't watch, but heres a ticket to get into the show. Front row" He says smiling.

I smile back and hug him unexpectedly

"Thank you" I reply

He then lets go and walks out the door with out saying a word. I decided to wait a bit before I went out, because everyone was out there. I walked up to the door and opened it up a little bit. There were cameras everywhere!

I shut the door instantly just so that no one would see me. I walked to my bunk and waited for about 30 minutes.

I then got out of the bus, there was no one besides a few people still waiting in line but they weren't paying attention. I walked out and to the line. Once i got in i was escorted to the front row. It was about a 10 minute wait. They then came out and everyone cheered, even me. The guys eventually spotted me and smiled. After the show I got out and waited a bit before i went back in the bus. When i got in i sat at my bunk and waited for the guys. The door bell then rang and i got up and answered it...

~Andy's point of view~

I Just got off the stage with the guys. Storm seemed to be pretty happy. She was jumping around and singing along with everyone else. I walked back stage and my manager came out and showed me a picture someone took then posted it everywhere.

"Whats the problem with this picture?" I ask in confusion.

He pointed to the bus and the door was opened a bit. Storm was spotted in a picture.. After that i got really angry. I took the picture and ripped it up. Then my manager showed me the site it was put up on and one of the comments was

"Thats my daughter! Ugh shes so dead! Im coming to get her!"

This was posted 20 minutes ago!

I was now worried and mad, I ran back to the bus not caring about any one but Storm right now. I open the door and she wasn't there. I started to freak out when some fans came up to me and pointed to a direction and said they went that way. I instantly ran towards that direction when i heard the guys running as well. We got to a corner and i stopped. I kept looking around until someone caught my eye.

~Storms point of view~

I was kicking my father so hard i was surprised he didn't let go. I hate him so much! I kept on kicking and then i saw Andy looking around. My father started choking me, I think he saw him as well.

"ANDY!" I say trying to yell as loud as i can. He didn't hear me. I then bit my fathers hand that he stopped choking me.

"ANDY!!" I said even louder than before. Andy looked over in shock.

At this point i was crying. I was an emotional wreck. My father started running faster, he was holding me over his shoulder. Andy was still in shock. I saw the 4 other guys run up to Andy and i started to shout their names as well.

"CC, JAKE, JINXX,ASH HELP!" I called out.

They all started to run over as well as Andy.

"Help..." I mumbled getting weaker. I realized i had just been hit in the head with something. The pain was unreal. My eyes started to fade. My father ran faster and the guys were out of sight. My father had just gotten away with kidnapping me. I closed my eyes and quickly passed out.

I opened my eyes to see i was in a room. My father was standing in front of me.

"I see you just woke? Right darling?"

He was drunk... Like always. I tried to get up but i was tied down to a pole.

"No getting up for you!" He laughed as he picked up a knife and held it to my throat.

"What do you want from me?" I asked very quietly.

"Hahahahah.... I hate you. Thats all. You were a mistake. Your a fuck up. No one wants you!" He shouted

"They want me! Don't you see? Finally some one who cares about me! Just leave me alone!" I shout back at him.

I saw his eyes tense up and the knife started to rub against my skin.

I then felt a shot of pain go through my body. He started to cut right through my skin. I got weak again. Then the knife dropped, he was pushed by someone...

"J-Jake?" I say with a horrible voice

I felt someone untie the ropes that was holding me against the pole and pick me up bridle style. My vision was too blurry to see who it was. He carried me into the car and set me down on my bunk. I felt water go on my neck. It obviously wasn't a big cut. More of a little one. My eyes started to close a bit more.

"No..no...come on..stay awake."

I could tell it was Andy by his voice.

I could only see a little bit.. and it looked like he was starting to tear up.

I started to cry even more than i

already was. Andy wiped my tears away, and cleaned my neck.

My eyes eventually closed all the way and I fell asleep.

I woke up with Andy sitting right next to me. I rubbed my eyes and Andy looked over.

"Your awake." He said smiling

"Y-yeah" I say. I felt a sharp pain when i talked and i touched my throat.

Andy moved my hand.

"It will hurt. Try not to talk as much, the doctor said you would be alright"

I nodded and instantly hugged Andy.

He wasn't expecting it, i could tell.

"Look I have to tell you something..." Andy said in a sad tone.

I looked up at him knowing something was wrong.

(Authors Note) hahahahaha cliff hanger bishes ^.^ :3

I'll write more tomorrow after school :)

Comment what you think will happen :p <3 bye