Chapter 19

Lilliana POV

I hugged Jae, and cried. He rubbed my back for me, and he caressed my hair. He made me calm down, and he was there for me. Even when I least expect it, he's there for me.

"Shh... shh... calm down. If I see that bastard again, I will kill him, by pushing him off a cliff, by ordering to call out while he is falling, 'I am very sorry Nora!' I won't let him know your real identity."

I let out a small smile, and looked at him. He wiped my tears for me, and kissed my forehead. He got up.

"Come on, we're gonna be late for school."

"I-I don't want to go to school today."

"Why not?"

"Oh my God... stop being so dense Jae. Think about what happened last night."

He thought for a bit, tapping his finger on his chin, thinking (which he barely does anyways).

"Wait, what happened last night?" He asked with a confused face.

I widened my eyes slowly, and my jaw dropped to the floor.

He seriously didn't remember? What the FUCK??!! That can't happen, what does he have? Amnesia??

"Are you seriously, fucking kidding me?"

He burst out laughing.

"Oh my God! You should have seen your face! That was fucking priceless! HA!!!"

"You idiot!"

I got up, and I walked up to him. I started to hit his arm, and pouted.

I went out of my room, and walked downstairs. Looking around the house, I couldn't see anyone.

Where is everyone?

"Liam, Gia? Aahliya? Damien? Dad?" I called out, but no one was to be heard, other than my voice, and footsteps of Jae walking down the stairs.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, everyone went out to a movie, and went for lunch outside. Damien and Aahliya told me to take care of you."

"Oh," was all I could say. I didn't know what else to say. "I will go upstairs and take a shower. You can too, if you want to, in the guest room bathroom. Oh, but you don't have any clothes."

"Who said I didn't have any clothes? I have some in my car. I am always prepared, for anything." He went outside, and took his clothes from the car. I lead him to the guest room, and he went into the bathroom, with a towel, of course. I made sure of that.

I stayed in the room, to clean some stuff, like my diary. I know, it's weird. My diary in a different room? I know it's unusual, but if my diary is in my room, people look around the room, and they will most likely find it. If it was in another room, people try to look for it in my room, but don't find it, and all my secrets are safe.

Damn it! I forgot where I put my diary!

I looked around the room, in the closet to find my diary.

Where is it?

I started looking around the room, trying to find it. I looked under the bed, to find my diary.

"Who the fuck put it here?" I asked myself.

"I did." A voice said from behind me.

I turned around, and saw something that I was paralyzed for a minute because of astonishment.