Author's Note IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey Guys!!!

This is my second book that I have published on Wattpad!!! Yay! {Children clapping and celebrating in the backround}

Anyways.... If I do not have a good writing style, please comment, and I will surely improve. Please check out my other story, it is called Life in Darkness, Heart of Power.

It is about a girl named Rachel, who secretly has superpowers, and finds out her true parents, and what has been going on in her life so far.

On this book, called Her Secret, this is the storyline:

Nora Morris is a normal high school student who is shy and a total nerd, but that's what the whole school thinks. She is actually from a very rich family, and and undercover model, whom every high school boys dream girl is. Only her best friend knows her real secret, that her real name is Liliana Maddox, but what will happen when a really popular guy from her school, Jae Cameron, follows, (more like stalks) her out of curiosity?

If any of you guys get offended by strong language, I recommended you not to read this book since it has very strong language throughout this whole book. If you don't like the language, please do not read, or report. I am really sorry about the strong language. If you don't want to read this, I will make one so

Please comment, vote, and share the book. I do not own any of the pictures in the book.

I was also thinking of writing a Adrienette or LadyNoir fanfic if any of you guys are Miraculous Ladybug Fans. Comment on which one I should do.

Thank you so much! You are now allowed to proceed to reading this story!☺️😊