Part 2

You and sans walk out to grillbys. "so, (Y/N), want anything? Sans asks. "No, I'm not that hungry." You reply. "cmon. i bet your hungry." Sans says. "Ok, I'll have a burger." You say. You get your burger, and sans takes the ketchup, of course. "yknow.... i think you are pretty, (Y/N)." Sans says. "Really?" You say, blushing. "yeah. you look really gorgeous." Sans says as he strokes your hair. "T-Thanks." You say.  You finish eating. You and sans walk out. "we should check on papyrus..." sans says. "undyne said he wasn't doing good for the past few days." "Yeah." You say. You go to waterfall, and you see a fire. "NO PAPYRUS! TURN THE GRILL OFF, TURN IT OFF!" You hear a voice yell. You and sans walk over. "what happened?" Sans asks undyne. "PAPYRUS IS DOING BAD IN COOKING!" undyne yells. "NO I THINK IM DOING GREAT!" Papyrus yells. "(Y/N), we should get out before things get ugly." You nod your head.

After you and sans checked on papyrus, you went to your house with sans. "this is a nice house, (Y/N)." Sans says. "Thanks!" You say, flattered. "yknow, i think we have a connection." Sans says. "Huh?" You say. "oh nothing." Sans says.
"anyway, can i crash here for the night?" "Sure!" You say, blushing.

It starts to get late. Your eyelids can barely stay open. "it's getting late." Sans says. "we should get some sleep." "Yeah." You say. You are about to sleep when sans says "i love you." "What?" You said. "oh, nothing." Sans says. You fall asleep.

You wake up. It's 5:00. Sans is hugging you. You creep out and wonder why he hugged you. Sans wakes up. "oh. sorry, i was doing something?" Sans says. "Yeah, you were hugging me." You say. Deep on the inside your happy he hugged you.
"oh sorry." Sans says. "It's okay." You say. "Let's go to your hot dog stand.. we can make something for... us." "yeah, us. that sounds great" sans says. You blush.