Part 1

(A/N:When I Do (A/N), That Means Authors Note. When I Do (Y/N), that means Your Name.)  It starts to get late. You are sitting at the counter in grillbys. You yawn. You really didn't have anything to do. Papyrus was probably cooking something with undyne
Or sleeping. Alphys was probably working on something, Toriel was probably too busy baking butterscotch pie, and Mettaton was doing a show, obviously. You start to leave, but then a familiar person stops you. Who was it? Oh yeah, it was sans. "hey (Y/N)" he says. "Hi Sans." You say. You always had a crush on sans, but your too shy to tell him.
"you bored?" Sans asks. "No, I was just going home." You reply. "you can come crash at my house." Sans says. You were blushing. "Really?" You ask. "yeah." Sans says. "come.its not far. only a few meters." "Ok." You say. You act like you really didn't care he invited you, but on the inside you were really happy. You come with him to his house. "papyrus is already sleeping, so don't be loud." Sans says. You lie on the couch. "I'm gonna sleep. Goodnight." You say. "goodnight." Sans says. You fall asleep

You wake up in asgores castle. "Strange" you say. But then you find Sans... on the floor.... dead. "Sans?" You say. "Sans? Please... speak to me" You cry. You feel a tap on your shoulder. It was... someone you never saw. They held a knife. "W-Who are you?" You ask. The person was a human like you. They looked like a girl. "Come with me... (Y/N)." They say. "NOOOO!!!!" You yell. You wake up. A blankets wrapped around you. "what happened?" Sans asks. "I-I had a bad dream..." you say. "well go back to sleep. don't worry about it. i wasn't even tired." Sans says, winking. You fall back asleep.

You wake up. It's 6:00 AM. Sans is sleeping next to you. You wake him up. "yeah?" Sans says. "U-Umm.... I-I was j-just wondering if y-you wanted to hang out today?" You say, blushing. "sure. we can become closer." Sans says. You wonder what he means by 'closer'.

(A/N:AHHH THIS FELT GOOD. COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT. ILL START MAKING THE NEXT PART.)