Japan? (Part one)

FRISKS POV

I felt as if I was falling. For AGES. What seemed like seconds later, I hit a hard ground with my butt. I got up, and I rubbed my butt. I looked around to see all of my friends on the ground, groaning in pain. Except Undyne, who was already on her feet. Luckily no one gathered around us, so we headed off to the hotel. Original Sans gave our Sans the address to the convention center and hotel. After a few minutes of walking, (And window shopping) we found the hotel. We all walk inside, and its the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. The lobby was GIGANTIC. There were very high ceilings, many seats for waiting, and long desks made of some type of fancy wood. Me and my friends walk up to the desk.
"Hello? Hi yes we have a reservation here for four days." I said to the lady up front. Luckily, she spoke English.
"Name?" She asks and I look over at Sans.
"Sans." Is all he says and the lady hands us three room keys. We thank her and walk over to the waiting area to figure out the room situation.
"One of these keys literally says 'Otaku' on it. I'm staying in this room." I laugh and so do the others. The arrangments end up with Me, Undyne, Chara, and Alphys in the 'Otaku' Room, Asriel, Sans and Papyrus in another, then Mettaton by himself in the last room by himself. He pretty much preferred it that way, though. We all started to walk up towards our rooms. Me Undyne and Alphy find ours, and I unlock the door. We push it open to reveal the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

A/N: IM SOOOOOOOO SOOOOORRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!! I had lost insperation to write in all of my stories, but now that I got a new laptop for Christmas, Im more determined to finish out all my stories! I even started a new fanfic for my SANS- pi, G!Sans. So go check that out as well! Tell me, whos your SANS-pi? G, Dancetale, BLUEBERRY, Littletale (Although that may make you look bad depending on how old you are XD). Anyways I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! Have a good day/night! Bye my Trash!
(EDIT: I cant believe I left out the siblings >o<)