They Skip A Day If School For A Day Of Fun

(AN: hey guys, just to let you know, from now on, it's going to kinda be a slow burn, but not like, SUPER slow, like you have to wait for ever to actually get to the sans X frisk part, but I wanted to make it more realistic. And I may or may not put an OC in this or maybe next chapter! Enjoy!)

FRISKS POV

I woke up screaming at four in the morning, which wasn't very pleasing to everyone else. "GET UP GET UP GET UP." I started kicking everyone as I ran to put on some actual clothes that aren't pjs, still screaming. It was more squealing, but either ways, no one was happy with me. I burst into Sans room, breaking the door off its hinges. Sans jumps and falls out of bed, but I was to busy squealing to laugh. I ran to my bag with clothes in it, and ran to the bathroom. I wore short short ripped jeans over some black leggings, and a red tshirt that said, "Screw NaLi. NaLu For Life." And I ran back out down the stairs. "WHAT THE HELL FRISK ITS FOUR IN THE MORNING?!" Sans yells from down stairs. I start squealing again. "EVERYBODY GET DRESSED CUZ WERE GOIN BACK TO STARBUCKS AND I GOT GOOD NEWS!" I scream at the bunch, who were trying there hardest to stay awake. "N O W." Then they all scrambled up to get clothes, right after I summoned some sort of power, I don't know which. After they were all ready, we all hoped in the car, and I told MTT to drive to Starbucks.
        "Why are they eve open at four in the morning?" Undyne asked. "LETS JUST GO IN!" Paps says, and we all walk inside. I order the same as I did yesterday, and I can hear Sans copy my order. When he comes to sit down, along with the others, I smile into my cup. "Are you copying me Sans?" I ask. A hint of blue creeps up his face. "So what?" He says, and we all laugh. "You said you had news for us darling~?" Ton ton asked. "Y-yeah what is it f-frisk?" Alphys had hope in her eyes. "We're............. Going to Comicon!" I yell, and the others look at me wide eyes, then, the high pitched noises start. Me, Alphys, Undyne, and surprisingly Paps were all fangirling/fanboying. "We need costumes for cosplay don't we?" Sans said, he didn't move, but I could tell he's exited. "Nope! Because we are going as celebrities." I say, and they all looked stumped. "But no one on the surface knows us. Not even me darling~" MTT says, clearly pouting. "Maybe not in this multi-verse, but-" sans interrupts my sentence. "Nonono nonono ABSOLUTLY not." Sans goes and kills the mood. "Why are you such a buzzkill? Anyways, as I was saying, we may not be famous here, but we are, in reality." I finish. Everyone starts to get exited, exept Sans. "And, It's taking place, in JAPAN!" I start jopping up and down. Now Sans was interested. "WHAT! YES! I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID. WERE GOING!" Sans gets up with us. "It's tommorow. So be prepared." After coffee, we all went back to the skele-house. "HUMAN?" Paps looked at me. "Yeah Paps?" He smiled at me. " I WAS WINDERING IF YOU WOULD HELP THE GREAT PAPYRUS AND UNDYNE COOK BREAKFAST!" Paps said in his usual loud voice. I smiled widely and nodded. Maybe I can help them make it edible.... I sighed in my head but still followed Paps and Undyne into the kitchen.
       Time passed as we cooked, and I had to stop them from putting wierd stuff into the food, such as glitter and eggplant. We passed out the plates to everyone and we continued to watch Fairytail. We also had a whole bunch of Dr. Peppers. It was around four when Alphys spoke up, and paused the show. We all death glared her like they did to me the other day. She flinched but continued what she was going to say. "H-hey guys I was wondering I-if you wanted to go w-with me and u-u-Undyne to the n-new trampoline place t-that opened d-downtown?" She just looked like she hoped no one was gonna kill her. Asriel was the first to speak up. "Yeah that sounds awesome!" We all agreed with him, and we left. It took forever to get there, but it was worth it, I could tell as soon as we walked inside.
       There were ball pits and trampolines coming off the ground and attatched to the walls. There was also a concession stand. We all payed and ran into the area. I first went to the trapeze area with a ball pit at the bottom. Undyne and Sans went with me. After three times I was done, and went to play dodge ball in trampolines. It was great. I managed to hit Sans a few times, but he always aimed at Chara for some reason.... Anyways I went back to check on the others, and found Undyne. When he got down to the pit, I walked up to her. "Undyne. It's time to stop." I say, trying to hold in my laughter. "GOD- FRISK- GRRRR." She hates it when I do that. After that I leave her alone. I did flips and bounce, and they even had a rock wall. I did that the rest of the time we were there I also danced with my friends to the music they were playing. We went home and went to sleep, it was 11 o clock. That morning, I woke everyone up once again, at four in the morning. "GUYS GET UP COMICON STARTS IN A FEW HOURS AND WE NEED TO BE READY!" I say, then I noticed mom texted me.

MOM: My child? I'm guessing you would like to stay another night for your comic con thing? Please text me in the morning, I know it's four, but I just got back.

I text her back.

ME: Kk mom, I did stay the night. And we're about to leave.

After sending the text, I focus on waking everyone up. I grab a cup and fill it with water. I splash everyone who's laying in the living room, and they scream in unison.
       "YOURE LUCKY ALPHYS MADE THIS BODY WATER PROOF."                "NARGHHHHHHHHH WHAT WAS THAT FOR PUNK?!"
        "F-Frisk?!"
        "SIS WHAT THE HELL!!"
        "Water felt good as a flower, but now it's just cold."
         I got more water in two cups and ran upstairs. I quietly opened the door to Sans room. I knew that doing this was gonna give me a bad time, but I'm going to do it anyways. I walk up and splash Sans with water, and run out imedietly. I do the same with Paps.               "FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIISK!" Sans screamed at me while I ran down stairs. He bursts open his door, ruining the 'work' he put into fixing it. I back away as the others circle me, including Paps, who had just come down. "G-guys. We can talk about this." Just then everybody lunged, and pounced at me. They tickle me until I'm out of breath from laughing. Even then they don't stop. I kick them all away. "We need to get *huff* dressed for *huff* Comicon." I bearly manage to get the words out. They all get there clothes and change, somewhere. I change into my classic sweater, shorts, tutu, and ballet shoes. Everyone put their dance clothes on as well. "Let's go!" Sans said, as we made a portal to Japan in reality.

(Hey guys! Super long chapter! 1330 Words. I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to leave comments. Sorry if it was boring but I was going to include Comicon in this chapter, but it was already getting to long. Bye guys!)
(EDIT: I FIXED IT!!!!! I FINALLY FIXED THE MIX UP!!!!! BE PROUD I GOT OFF MY LAZY BUTT!!!!!)