Sleepover

(Schools coming up guys..... Noooooooooooo)

FRISKS POV

I ran out of school and hopped into Moms car. "Someone's exieted." She chuckles and starts to drive home. As soon as we did get home, I sprinted up the stairs to my room to start packing. I bring cloths, including dance, of course, my phone, charger, ear buds, drawing pad, and pencils. I decided to bring my laptop as well. I was all set, then I heard a knock at the door. "Frisk! Your Friends are here!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. "Kay! Let me just get something! I grabbed my toothbrush and paste, as well as brush and deodorant, and shoved them in my bag. I ran down the stairs and ran outside to see Sans. "Bye Mom!" I wave to her and Sans grabs my hand. "What are you-" before I could finish, we were standing infront of a two story wooden house. I immediately felt dizzy. "Please warn me next time." I put a hand on my head. "Sorry. Anyways, this is me and Paps house." I nod and we walk inside as the dizziness subsided. Everyone was here already. "Hey guys! What are we gonna do first?" I ask them and set down my bag on the side of the couch. "Well darling, we're gonna play Parinoia." Mettaton explains the rules and we all sit in a circle. I start, I whisper my question to sans. "Who in this room is your OTP?" I whisper with a smirk on my face. "Undyne and Alphys, obviously." He said. I chuckled and flipped the shoe. Right side up. "I asked him who in this room is your OTP." Everyone laughed remembering Sans answer. Alphys blushed to death. Undyne just laughed nervously. "Alright." Sans said and whispered something to Alphys. "Chara and Asriel!" She  exclaimed. "What are you-" before I even got the words out, two kids walked out of the kitchen. I started tearing up. "Oh my God!" I ran up to both Chara and Asriel and hugged them so hard they couldn't breath. I was crying by this point. "What- when- how?!" I couldn't find words. "I honestly can't explain in detail, but Alphys knew that I was a lifeless soul basically following you around, so she took my soul, and built a body for me. As for Asriel...." She pulled out her soul to reveal a half white, half red soul. I stared in awe. I shook my head and grabbed both their hands, I pull them into the circle. "Well, sense Parinoia was obviously a setup, why don't we play Truth or Dare?" I suggest. Everyone aggres. "I'll go first! Chara, truth or Dare?" Undyne asks the girl sitting next to me. "Dare!" She exclaimed. It didn't take Undyne long to think of something. "I dare you, to dance with Asriel!" Undyne smirked at Chara and Asriels shocked, red faces. "O-ok...." Her and Asriel get up and I turn on waltz. I know that's their dance type. I can see it. They start to dance. They moved slow and graceful, they were a good pair. Uh oh. My fan girl is coming through. I smile the derpiest of smiles and I start squealing. Chara and Asriel imedietly stop. "I know what this means. TAKE COVER AND COVER YOUR EARS!!!!" Everyone does as she says and I let it out. A squeal that was very loud and high pitched, as well as many inhuman like sounds, and I jumped up and down. I also yelled "OTP IS CANON!" Between squeals. I feel down from exhaustion and layed down. Chara peeked from behind the couch. She tapped everyone and they all came back to the circle. Well that's not dangerous....." Sans said and I rolled my eyes. "Frisk, Truth or Dare?" Chara turned to me. I decided to go dangerous. "Dare." I imedietly regretted it when I saw the look in her eyes. "I dare you to re-enact what happened in the studio today that Undyne told me about." She smiled widely. I gave Undyne a death glare, then turned to Sans. I shrugged and kissed him in the teeth. Sans turned into a blueberry while I only had a slight blush. Chara chuckled at Sans reaction. "Atleast you didn't turn into Ghost Rider this time." I turned twords Sans. "Ghost Rider?" Asriel asked. MTT handed me her phone and I showed him the picture of Ghost Rider Sans. He and Chara laughed their butts of just as we had done. When everything calmed down, Paps seemed to have an idea. "HEY! WHY DINT WE DO KAREOKE?!" He exclaimed. I jumped up and ran to my laptop. I grabbed it from my bag and set it on the tv stand. I have more music on here than on my phone. "You came prepared, didn't you darling~" MTT said. "Yes, i did. Now, who's going first?" I ask. Sans handed me a speaker and I plugged it into my computer. Paps whispered a song to me and I had to look it up on you tube. I turned it twords the skelebros and they started to sing. (Drop pop candy! English of course. Just look up drop pop candy Undertale) They were really good! When they finished, we all clapped. They bowed and walked over to the couch. I look up a song on YouTube and pick up the mic. "This song goes out to Alphys. I like to think of this song as a little self esteem boost. It always makes me feel better." I say and I start the song. (Make it shine from Victorious) I smiled as the song ended. Alphys hugged me. "Thank you frisk." She says and pulls away. "Your welcome. Now, who's next?" MTT stood up and whispered a song into my ear. Of course it was that song. I looked up the song and started it. (I want Fabulous from High School musical) Wow. Everyone was a great singers. Everyone sang a bunch of songs until one AM. It was great. We also had a bunch of soda so, there's that as well. At that point everyone was really tired, so we all went to sleep. I hopped on the couch before anyone else could. Everyone exept Sans Paps and Chara groaned. Paps and Sans went upstairs to there actuall beds and Chara plopped down next to me. "Scoot." We both laugh and I move over so Chara can fit. When everyone got settled in I whisper to Chara, "Asriel looks a little lonely down there on the floor. You should go join him." Dispite  the darkness, I can see the blush rising on her cheeks. "Shut up." She says, and I chuckle. It doesn't take her long after that to fall asleep. I'm gonna regret what I'm about to do. I pick her up, careful not to wake her, and I lay her down next to the sleeping Asriel. I go back to the couch and fall asleep as soon as I lay down.