1.

The boy ran through the forest, always watching behind his back. He fell and got up many times. He kept running until he was out of breath and needed to stop for a second. The witch's laughter was coming from all sides.

Carman: 《You can't run away》

The boy started to run again, he looked again over his shoulder and when he looked in front of him, the witch was a couple of meters from him. He stopped dead in his track, terrorized. She smiled.

Carman: 《It's time to have fun》

*A Couple Hours Earlier*

A boy and girl were driving through America on their car, visiting places together and having some romantic time all around the country. They were laughing and listening to the radio, driving on desert roads.

Boy: 《I think we have to stop by a gas station or we'll have to visit the rest of the country on foot》

His girlfriend looked at the map.

Girl: 《I think there's a town not far from here》

Boy: 《We should also stop to eat something》

Girl: 《Oh, yes please I'm starving》

And just like that, they passed by the sign that was telling them they were now in the city of Bryceland, Luoisiana.

When they arrived in town, they stopped by the gas station and got out of the car.

Attendant: 《Good Morning》

Girl: 《Hello》

Attendant: 《Tourists?》

Boy: 《We're just passing by. We need to refuel and eat something, then we'll go away》

Attendant: 《You should eat at my wife's diner. Her cakes are the best》

He pointed out a diner right on the other side of the road.

Attendant: 《You can go eat, I'll take care of your car》

Boy: 《Thanks》

When they got in the diner a woman told them to sit down and brought them a menu. The other people in the diner looked at them in a weird way but the couple didn't think much of it. They ordered and kept talking, enjoying the short break. After they ate and payed, thanking the woman for the great meal, they decided to have a walk. The other people that were around them saw where they were going, but no one dared to tell them not to do it. As soon as they entered the forest, the couple sat on a tree truck who was laying on the ground. Their lips met and the kiss became more and more passionate. Then, they heard a weird sound, like something that was tearing apart. Suddenly the girl fell down, lifeless, with her eyes wide open. Behind her, there was a girl with purple hair dressed in black from head to toe, holding in her hand his girlfriend's heart. The witch smirked and looked at the boy.

Carman: 《Run》

She didn't need to tell him twice.

____

Let me introduce to you... Carman.
(The character is designed and drawn by me, so don't take or repost the photo without asking)