II.Cece's room

It's late at night and Cece is sitting at her desk, writing an essay. She is wearing pajamas and her hair is tied up in a messy bun. She drops her pen on the floor as she's yawning. She picks it up and her phone rings. Cece looks to see who's calling . It's Denisa. She answers and puts the call on speaker. 

Cece: Hello? (yawns) 

Denisa: Whatcha doing? You sleepy? 

Cece: Apparently. Yea, I've been working on an essay about my view on Global Warming for over two hours. (says tiredly) 

Denisa: How long does it have to be? 

Cece: 500 words. 

Denisa: Oh, that's a lot! (says surprised)Can you help me with my math homework? 

Cece: With what exactly? 

Denisa: A geometry exercise. 

Cece: I think I got a notification from facebook messenger. (Cece wants to look at her phone but she doesn't) 

Denisa: From who? 

Cece: I don't know. Earlier, someone sent me a message saying " How r u darling?" . 

Denisa: What's his name? 

Cece: Um...something like... "King of".. I don't remember... "King of nights" I think. 

Denisa is laughing. 

Cece: Yea, they are... 

Denisa: Did he spell "darling" correctly? 

Cece: Yes, you know, it's so annoying (says with a in-no-mood voice) sometimes to get messages from random strange people who can't even spell words correctly and they try flirting with you...ugh...(says annoyed)

Denisa: Why don't you block them? 

Cece: Meh, I'd rather mess with them a bit, it's funny. 

Cece drops the pen again and picks it up. 

Denisa: So, will you help me with that geometry exercise? 

Cece: Yes, send me a picture of it. 

Cece opens the browser on her computer. 

Denisa: Ok. I'm sending you now. 

Cece opens facebook and types in her password. 

Cece: Mhm...bye (says paying attention to her computer)

Denisa: Bye.

Cece looks through her timeline and likes a selfie posted by Harper. Then, she opens the chats and sees a message from Zayn Malik's official account  (with blue check). She had a confused expression on her face and opens the chat.  

Inside chat: 

Zayn: I tried to send you something sexy, but the mailman told me to get out of the mailbox 3x*smile face*  

...............................................................

Cece stares at the message. 

Cece(whispers to herself): What the hell is that?!

 Cece takes a picture of the screen with her phone and sends the picture to Lily and Denisa writing "Why did I get a message from Zayn?! " *laughing emoji*  under the picture. Then Cece starts writing a few more words in the essay.  Lily replies to Cece saying " His account was probably hacked. Ignore it" . Cece replies with: "I thought so". She gets another message from Zayn's account and opens the chat again.  

Inside chat: 

Zayn: Hey, sexy, you ignore me ? 

Cece looks at the message, laughing and takes the pen to start writing . She puts it on the table  again and answers to Zayn's message. 

Cece: Don't know you, dude. 5x*laughing emoji* 

Zayn: Too bad *sticking tongue  emoji* 

Cece: I'm not that stupid not to  know you're not Zayn 3x*laughing emoji* 

Zayn sends a vocal message. 

Cece: What is this ? 

Zayn: *throwing a kiss emoji* 

Cece: Tell me what it is !! 

Zayn: Listen baby *throwing a kiss emoji* 

Cece turns on the vocal message. 

Zayn (vocal message; loud music is played in the background and the voice seems pretty much Zayn's  drunk voice): Mh... miss Cece has some trust issues? (says ironically) I'm tryna be a friendly boy and you're being mean...Don't worry (seems even more drunk) I like mean girls...after all...a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets. 

.....................................................

Cece has a scared expression on her face and turns off her computer, then leaves the room.