VII.Cece's home-kitchen

The window is opened and you can see that it's dark outside and the heavy rain and thunders can be heard and lightning can be seen. Cece's mother is stirring the food, then tastes it. Someone opens the house door loudly and enters. Cece's mother opens the kitchen door to see who came in. It's Cece. She drops the school bag on the floor. She's breathing heavily and her hair and clothes are wet because of the rain. She has an enormous hickey on her neck. She looks scared at her mother and tries to cover her hickey with her hair. 

Mother(says nervously): Where have you been?! What's that thing on your neck?! 

Cece turns her back to her mother, taking her shoes off. 

Cece: What? Nothing. (mumbles) 

Cece turns to face her her mother and starts walking quickly. 

Mother(says seriously): Cece! 

Cece stops walking and looks at her mother. 

Mother: Do you know what the time is? 

Cece: Yea...there is a clock on my phone...

Mother: And where have you been all afternoon and evening?!(yells at Cece) 

Cece: Mom, I'm home now! This is all that maters! I go to pee now... 

Mother: I don't like your behavior, Cece. You've changed since you started dating Michael. And we have to talk about it! 

Cece(laughing) What does Michael have to do with it?! 

Mother: Do you think I don't know you've been to his house today?!

Cece: But I... (looks at her mother)  

Mother: Cece, that horrible mark  on your neck didn't appear out of the blue. (says heading to the kitchen) 

Cece's father comes out his room, hearing Cece and her mother fight. He notices Cece's hickey. 

Father: What happened Cece? 

Cece tries to cover the hickey with her hair, hoping that her father didn't notice it. 

Cece: Nothing...mom just likes assuming things. (has a nervous expression on her face) 

Mother(says to Cece's father): Did you see what she has on her neck? 

Father: That's why I asked what happened. 

Cece looks at her parents, not knowing what to say. 

Mother: I understand she has a boyfriend, she's 16, she has the right to be in love, but it's not okay to stay 6 hours at his house on a school day and come back with an enormous mark on her neck. How will you go to school tomorrow, Cece, what that thing on your neck?! 

Father: 6 hours at his house, what are you talking about? (says confused) When I came back from work, I saw Michael. He was going to buy something for his bicycle. And he wasn't with Cece. 

Mother: What did you mean by "he wasn't with Cece" ? 

Father: Well, it was about 4 p.m. when I saw him, and he wasn't alone. And then we went to have a beer and he said he didn't take Cece from school today.  

Both Cece's mother and father look at Cece. She leaves nervously and goes into the bathroom, closing the door loudly.