1

Noelle POV

As I walked into the frat houses building I can't help but cringe at the smell that invaded my nose. It smells like a mixture of vomit and alcohol. I don't usually go to college parties but my friend Juliet dragged me along.

I was standing by the door awkwardly, waiting for Juliet to come back with our drinks. When I finally see her walking back to me I let out a sigh of relief.

"Drink." She orders me, handing me two plastic cups. "What is it?" I asked as I smelt the liquid. "Well one is Whiskey and the other is coke. Take a drink of the Whiskey and then use the coke as your chaser, like this." I look up to meet Juliet's face as she takes a drink from one cup and downs some from the other.

Copying her movements I cough lightly at the burning in my thoat. Eager to get the burning to stop I gulp down the coke. "There you go! Now let's go find some cute frat boys!" She chirped lightly before taking my forearm and pulling me through the dense crowd.

When we stopped in front of a couple boys Juliet sat on one of their laps and smiled at me. "Noelle this is Alex." She said pointing at the boy she was on. "And that is Devan." She said pointing to the boy who was staring at me intently. "Have fun!" She yelled at me before being picked up by Alex and carried away.

This was gonna be a long night. Taking a big gulp of whiskey and coke I looked at Devan, who was motioning for me to sit next to him. Slowly sitting next to him I went through the routine of drinking again and looked up at him.

My head was starting to feel dizzy and I knew the alcohol was starting to work. "I'm Noelle." I stated giving him my hand to shake. Devan took my hand and started looking up and down my body.

My skin crawled underneath his gaze and I felt the need to slap him. "Devan..." He whispered slowly before pulling me closer to him. I could feel my anxiety starting to act up so I drank some more whiskey, without the chaser this time.

I could feel the alcohol warm my body as it went down after swallowing. The whiskey was taking affect and now everything was spinning. I never really drank so I was a light weight.

Devan started stroking my bare thigh and I winced, wanting him to stop. "You have very soft skin, Noelle." He complimented. He was so close to me I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Wanting to squirm out of his view I scooted away a little.

"Where are you going, baby?" He slurred out, noticeable drunk. "I- uh need to go." I stuttered out in an attempt to get away.

Standing up I gave him an apologetic smile and started walking away. My mind was dizzy and I couldn't walk anywhere straight. Leaning against the staircase a signed knowing I was away from that weirdo.

When I went to take another drink I noticed my cup was empty. Frowning I stumbled my way to where the drinks were. I grabbed myself some UV Blue in one cup and some Gold Kinky in another.

I was leaning in a pretty secluded place, silently sipping my alcohol when someone walked up to me. Taking the last drink of Kinky I looked up to see who it was. "Devannnn" I slurred out at him. "Happy to see me?"

Devan grabs my waist and pulls me towards him, rubbing his hard length  into me. "Cause I sure am happy to see you.." He slurrs out before placing sloppy kisses down my neck.

"Stop. No.." I slurred out attempting to push him away, but he grabbed my arms to stop me. "Please stop." I pleaded as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Devan has now moved from my neck down to the curve of my beasts. "P-please.. Stop." I begged, struggling to get out of his grip. Ignoring my pleas, Devan pushed me against the wall and forced his knee in between my legs.

When I felt his free hand travel down my body and start to lift up the hem of my dress tears started to roll down my cheeks in a never ending stream. Not knowing what else to do I slammed my heel into his feet and kneed him in the head while he was hunched over.

"What the fuck you stupid bitch!" Devan yelled out in pain. By now the alcohol was starting to wear off to the point where I could think clearly again. Leaving Devan there in pain I walked towards the door and left.

As I start walking down the street I pull out my phone and called an uber. After I tell them my location I hang up and text Juliet that I left so she wouldn't worry.

"Ah shit!" I say to myself when I realize I had a dinner to go to with my brother and his colleagues. I have to be all formal but I was going to have such a bad hangover. UGH!

My brother is 26 and the personal assistant to the CEO of a big corporation. He wanted to bring me with him to the dinner so I could see how business is for when I get out of college. But being 19, I don't think it will be much fun.

When the uber finally shows up I get in and tell him my address. As I wait for him to bring me home I set my alarm for 4pm. The dinner was at 6pm but I knew I was gonna end up sleeping all day so I thought this was the best way to make sure im ready in time.

When I got to my house I paid the driver and quietly walked inside. I lived on my own in a very nice house. My farther was very wealthy so I had everything paid for, including a 2 story house all to myself, my entire college tuition paid for, and a car.

Life would be great if I wasn't entirely scared of being alone and still acted like I was 4. I mean for real though. If I could, I would color all day, drink out of sippy cups, watch princess movies, and take baths every night.

If you don't get what I'm saying here, im a little and proud. It's a rough life for me, I mean honestly. Who wants to date a kinky girl who calls her boyfriend daddy and has to be taken care of 24/7? If you have any suggestions, tell them to give me a call.