Chapter 20: Lucy, the New Celestial Goddess!

Hello again, everyone! ♥  Here is the next chapter, I hope you all like it~!  This is our last day of freedom before school starts, ugh. -.-  Today is going to mostly be studying for me. cx  But, I had started writing this chapter last night, and had gotten about halfway through it before I stopped.  So, I thought it's be a good idea to finish it and get another chapter up for sure! ^.^

In the multimedia is both a song and picture. c:  Picture is a poster of Lucy; please read it from the top, and from left to right!!!  Thank you!!  "Song is Where Is The Blood" by Delain...a good fight song if you ask me. c;  I hope you like them!

I dedicate this chapter to kitcat5510!  I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and don't forget...feedback and votes are greatly appreciated! ♥ It'd mean a lot to me if you commented and voted!  I'm also freaking out I'm almost to 1,000 followers!!  I love you guys so much, omg.  Haha anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter, and until next time!

я y - c н α η ,

т н є и α ℓ υ ω я ι т є я - - ღ

===================================================================

Lucy turned to face Natsu, dropping to her knees and surprising him with a hug.  Natsu froze, his eyes peaking over her shoulder in surprise.  Despite blood being on him, Lucy pressed him firmly to her.

"Arigato, Natsu..."  Lucy murmured, and Natsu slowly looked at her, though she was still hugging him.  "You've protected me for a long time.  Now..."  Lucy pulled back, smiling at Natsu sadly.  "Let me help protect you."  Lucy pressed her hand on Natsu's forehead before standing up.  

"Oi, I...I ain't done yet..."  Natsu grunted, but clutched at his throat painfully.  

Natsu watched Lucy, still in shock as she smiled down to him.  "Get better, Natsu.  Then we'll fight him together, ne?"

Lucy didn't wait for a reply, and turned around to face Donovan again, standing protectively in front of Natsu.  Her expression had become determined again, and slightly angered.

"Shall we begin?"  Donovan began, his voice taunting.

Surprising him, Lucy gestured Alys' staff forward, and the dark mage was suddenly launched across the room, slamming into the rock wall with a crack.

Natsu's eyes widened stupidly.  "N-Nani?!"  He exclaimed in stupid surprise, not thinking the Lucy he knew could do something like that.

But then again, this Lucy was also different.

Lucy set her staff down to the ground, which made a light tap on the rocky floor.  Natsu watched in surprise as the shoes Lucy was wearing began to dissolve into light, but then replaced with different clothes.  As it continued, Lucy's clothes were completely exchanged.  Lucy remembered these clothes; Alys had worn them during her battle against Valince.

Lucy was wearing an entire new clothing.  Instead of the clothes she had came to the island with, Lucy had exchanged the clothes with armored clothing.  Though most of the outfit was white cloth with yellow symbols on it, near the wrists, neckline, waist, and legs was armor.  Lucy's hair was slightly longer, just the same length as Alys' had been.

I feel like Erza, switching clothes...  Lucy joked for a minute before turning her full attention on Donovan, who was pulling himself out of the debris in the wall.

Lucy was going to end this.

"My my, that was a surprise..."  Donovan muttered, rubbing the back of his hand on the corner of his mouth.