" I can't believe you are getting married in a month " I said to her and she sigh happily " I'm so happy plus I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt " She said excited

" I can't believe you are getting married in a month " I said to her and she sigh happily " I'm so happy plus I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt " She said excited .

"I hope it's a boy cause there to many girls around my family " I said and she nodded " 100% true like you need a boy so he can protect all his cousins" She said smiling " Does my brother wants a boy ?" She asked me taking a sip of her tea.

"Yeah , he wants a boy  to teach him wrestling so when he grows up he turns into a WWE wrestler " I said smiling .

"My Lord , he can't pick the dreams of his child is like dad all over again . Remember when dad wanted me to be psychologist but all I wanted to be a wrestler and he didn't called me for a month because I was wrestling in NXT " she said and I nodded agreeing with her " He was being a drama queen . I hope my brother doesn't turn into him , that will be a total nightmare for all of us , trust me , Far . " She said rolling her eyes .

After lunch I went back home when I heard the TV on and see Colby watching the football game .

"Colby !" I screamed with excitement and he turns his head and he smiled and ran to me kissing me deeply and I quickly kissed back .

"I missed you " I said as I had my hands in his hair and his in my hips .

"I missed you too " He said looking at me with a smile then kissing my belly when he kneeled in front of me.

He stood up and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back lovingly .

We sat in the couch for awhile and he was massaging my feet while I was reading a book of being a mom .

"So when we will know what sex it is my baby ?" He asked putting his hands in my baby bump .

I looked up at him and smiled " In a month , are you coming with me ?" I asked him.

"I'll try , I have a big European tour starting next week " He said and I looked down and he lift my chin to make me look at him.

"I promise I will be here for the birth" He said and kissed me tenderly .

"Will you be here for Sasha's wedding ?" I asked him and he nodded

"Yeah , she went to Hunter and everything to clear me of any appearances  , so I can go to her wedding . So maybe I could be for appointment it depends on the gig" He said and I nodded and he pulled me to his chest and hugged and kissed the top of my head.

*Month Later *

I was at the doctors appointment with Colby he made it last night and I was so happy he was here with me .

"Farah Lopez " The doctor said and Colby grabbed my hand and we enter the room . Colby helped me to lay down in the bed.

The doctor lift my shirt up while Cols holds my hand . He put the cold gel in my belly .

"There's the heart , it has a strong one" He said and I smiled .

"What you guys want to be ?" He asked looking at both of us .

"Boy " Colby said and I nodded .

"Well , congrats its a boy just like you wanted " I gasped and smiled .

"Awww , I knew it " I said happily

"I leave you to clean up " He said and left the room .

"We are going to have a boy " I said to my husband .

"Our little man " He said and cupped my face kissing me passionately .

"Yes , I can't wait to see him " I said smiling

"Soon , love , soon " He said and kissed my forehead softly .

"Now , let's get home to pick some names for him, what do you think ?" He said helping me standing up .

"I would love that " I said and clean myself . I took Colby's hand and walked out of the room .

Third Person POV

There stood Zahra and Luke watching Colby and Farah walking out of the building .

"They will be pay , when will start the war ?" Zahra looked at Luke as he took cigarette

"When the baby is born , I don't  want to hurt the baby  not when inside of her " He said and Zahra scoffed .

"I can't wait to see her face begging for mercy " She said and Luke grabbed her upper arm hard that she winced " If you do something to her while pregnant , it wouldn't be so pretty for you , got it?" He looked at her mad. 

"Yeez , calm down . Fine , I won't do anything . What about Colby ?" She asked as he let go of her arm " You leave him to me , you have nothing to be worry " He said as he put the cigarette in his mouth.

A/N : I'm back ! I hope you all doing just fine. I love you guys so much and I missed writing , it feels so good . BTW the Black Panther teaser trailer was epic , I just can't stop watching it , to much action. Chadwick is babe .

Here is a gif of one of my babes Orlando Bloom as Legolas . Who watched POTC : DMTNT  . I got excited seeing Orlando as Will Turner once again . I hope to see him more in the next movies .