Chapter 23

Farah's POV

Today is the day , I go against Zahra and I'm so excited to kick her ass ,well she deserves it for getting in the middle of my relationship with Colby . He is mine, well he has been mine all along .

I was at the gym while baby was training for today and I was throwing at the punching bags hard when I heard my phone ringing and went to my bag and see that is Luke and I scoffed declining the call .

"Hey , baby . Are you okay ? " I heard Colby say and I turned around and smiled .

"Its just Luke " I said rolling my eyes and he groaned .

"Let's not worry about him , okay ?" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arm around my smile waist.

"Okay" he said and I nodded smiling and kissed his lips tenderly as he followed the kiss .

"After tonight we will go to Dublin and have a little vacation and work of our own " he said and I smiled

"That sounds good to me " I said and he kissed me once again

"Let's get back to the hotel " he said with a wink and I giggled as he grabbed his stuff and mine .

*Arena *

I was stretching at the Bella's dressing room .

"We will kick their asses off " Brie said and I stopped stretching and I nodded

"Of course but leave Zahra to me " I said to them

"She is all yours , Far " Nikki said "Let's go it's our time to shine " She said with a smile

"Let's go " I said smiling back

"Brieeee Modeeee " Brie shouted , me and Nikki laughed

We went to the gorilla and I see Colby there and he walks over me with a smile and he pecks my lips.

" Hey Gorgeous " he said smiling

"I'm going with you just in case " he said and I nodded

"So we will go out with your music ?"I asked and he nodded

"Yes , Harley Quinn " he said jokingly eyeing me up and down

"You like ? We help " Nikki said standing next to me

"She looks amazing " he said smiling then kissing my cheek.

"I know , puddin' " I said as Harley Quinn voice and he laughed.

The Bella's song hit and they walked out making their entrance and I took a big breathe and Colby took my hand and Colby's song hit and we walked out hearing screams and I was acting out like Harley Quinn all the way to the ring and Colby help me get inside the ring . Nikki and Brie hugged me happily . Then the other song hit and I just rolled my eyes.

"I will watch out for you " Colby said in my ear then he grabbed my face and kissed me hard then I look at Zahra and she was mad as fire.

I was outside with Brie as Nikki goes first against Dana Brooke and I gave the bat to Colby and he took it and put it in one of his shoulders and I chuckled .

The match started and Nikki was winning but then Dana took her off guard and I see Brie on the floor and I saw Emma laughing at Brie and I jumped from there and I kicked her in the chest and she fell over .

"Brie are you okay ?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Go help Nikki its your time to shine " she said and I smile and looked over Colby and he nodded and I go to the ring and Nikki saw and crawl over me and I pulled my hand out and she got up and tag me in and Dana tagged Zahra .