Dean's House

You guys are so sweet. Thanks for all the funny comments I logged onto wattpad to find FOURTY-FOUR notifications. Now enjoy the gay. Mwha.

(Dean's POV)

Well that was an interesting turn of events. Cas passed out during class, I don't blame him, so I offered to take him to the health room. It was a nice little excuse to get out of math.

Then me being the smooth motherfucker I am, I invited him to my house to catch him up on what he missed.

The day dragged on. I ran into Sam in the hallway after lunch, he waved at me. His hair is getting really long, I need to remind him to cut it.

At the end of the day I found the little nerdy kid, Cas, waiting by Baby.

"Dean, who's that?" Sammy asked.

"A friend."

"Oh a friend huh?" He said raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"Oh shut up bitch."

"Jerk."

When we got to Cas and Baby, Sam was all polite and even shook Cas' hand.

Cas looked like he was trying really hard, he was super nice to Sam. Cas let him sit in the front even though I told him to get in the back.

The car ride was filled with awkward silence and Metallica playing softly from the radio.

When we got home Sam ran straight up the stairs, probably to do homework.

Cas just kept looking around, he seemed pretty nervous. Poor guy.

I pulled the math homework out of my backpack and handed it to him.

"Here, Mr. Whatever gave me a copy to give to you."

He smiled, relaxing a bit, "You can't remember his name either?"

I grinned, "Oh thank god I thought I was the only one."  

I told Cas he could sit down and relax and the weirdo sat on the far end of the couch, taking up as little space as possible.

I was about to tell him he could scoot over when his phone started ringing loudly.

When he looked at the caller ID his eye's widened, oh god they're really fucking blue. Like the bluest to ever blue. Okay that sounded gayer than I intended it to.

I couldn't exactly hear what the woman on the other end was saying but it sounded like screaming.

Shit did I get Cas in trouble?

"Thank you Dean but I have to get going," he said pulling the phone away from his ear.

On the other end I heard a woman scream, "WHO THE H-E-L-L IS DEAN? ARE YOU ENGAGING IN HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY AGAIN?!"

Okay this woman might actually be crazy. I couldn't help blush at that comment though. What did she mean by again? Was Cas gay?

"No mom! He is giving me the homework from math!"

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME YOUNG MAN!"

I rolled my eyes at that. This woman was shouting at her son to not shout at her.

Cas rushed out of the house something dropping from his bag on the way out.

It was a chain with a small angel pendant attached. On the back were symbols I didn't recognize.

I'd have to ask Cas about this when I return it to him.

At that exact moment Sam decided to stomp down the stairs.

"Hello my bisexual brother, how are you?" *Casually reveals Dean's sexuality*

The little shit.

"Oh I'm fine my gay ass moose brother."

"At least I ain't tryna hide it," he said with maximum sass.

Well he wasn't wrong...

I looked at the strange writing, rubbing my thumb over it

Sam leaned over the couch to look at, "Hey isn't that Enochian?"

"Enochian?"

"Yeah it's the language of angels."

I shrugged, "I guess it is."

Sam mumbled something about pizza and skipped off into the kitchen.

I rubbed my thumb over the Enochian writing.

Language of angels huh?

This one didn't have a letter, most of the chapters will. This fic will mostly be from Cas' POV.