Salad's Quest To Find Joyce 2

Salad ventured off into the hallways creeping around looking for an "opener". Finally he came to an arrangement of doors. Being the curious little guy he was, Salad walked into the first one. Right when he entered he was struck with a rancid smell. But he was used to that kind of thing.

Inside the room were giant metal boxes, that were slightly rusty. He went to one and opened it , only to find a pile of dead mutants. The one on the very top was the most noticeable. It had yellow skin and a blood stained green shirt. Its head was caved in, as dried blood an brain matter hung from the inside and out. "Oh! Hello, have you seen a-a key for th-those cells?" Salad asked politely.

Of course he got no response. "I see, then I-I must go." He mumbled, closing the lid and walking out of the room.

The next door led to a room full kitchen supplies. Most likely the break room. He searched through some of cabinets until he found a key chain. "Ohhh this will do nicely! N-now...." Salad said in triumph.

He left the room and began to walk back to the cells. But before he could he spotted and old rusty door. "Oh.... I don't s-suppose Milford would m-mind if I took a s-small break." Salad Fingers said as he went to go run the door.

While doing so he clicked the lock and the door opened to reveal Guilt and Joyce.