Salad Fingers Is Back

Salad awoke, wiping the blood that was dripping from his mouth. "O-oh...I looks as if I-I drifted off." He mumbled.

He stood up and looked around, he didn't see Joyce anywhere... "Hmp...Were are those t-two..?" He sighed putting his fingers to his hips.

Salad walked out of the house and noticed that nobody was outside. He searched around and finally found a little girl with curly orange hair playing outside her house. "H-hello, small child... do yo-you know where my friends a-are."

Despite how much people were creeped out by Salad's image, this girl was not bothered by it one bit. "Uh may I ask what they look like?" The little girl question.

"Uhhh....my f-friend Joyce h-had brown hair and a.....b-black dress....?" He pronounced, not really sure with himself.

"Oh! I saw those two earlier! Some men took them to the Containment cells." The girl said, pointing to the building.

Salad turned his head to that direction and sighed. "Oh. I-okay! Thank you...."

"Your welcome! My name is Mabel by the way!~" she smiled.

Salad Fingers nodded his head without stating HIS name. And with that, he began to walk to the containment Cells Building.

                          +=<•>=+

Guilt began searched around in his drawers, pulling out random tools and knives. Finally he found a tiny little box of needles. The box had the word "Shame" written on it.

He grinned as he set the box down and looked over the two. "So~ who wants to go first!"

Joyce and the mutant laid there quietly. "Hmm, nobody? Welp I'll just go you first~!" Guilt replied smiling oddly at Joyce.

She flinched, but did not object. What could she even do, it's not like she could break free of her restraints. So she just watched as he pulled out the first long needle and pointed it at her cheek.