Zach Clayton Imagine

Your pov:
I smiled as Zach walked away. We were best friends, though I wanted to be more. We were going to hang out later, excited all I thought about was him.

"So, I see you guys gonna be hanging out," Loren asked me as I looked at her and smiled, "You guys are cute." She added as my smile got bigger.

Zach pov:
I was hanging out with Y/n later, and later I was gonna tell her who I felt about her, what I loved about her.

I had bought flowers in variety kinds colors each had a note and a meaning of what I loved about her.

Yellow flower meant that her smile always brightens my days.
Blue flowers meant that I love her bubbly personality.
Red flowers meant that she had my heart from the moment I met her.
And so on.....

*A couple of hours later*

I had put the flowers in my room so when she comes she can see them, I hope she likes them.

"Zach, Y/n is here," I heard my mom yell. I quickly put the note where it says what the flowers meant in front of the flowers.

Your pov:
I walked in seeing him made me smile. "I have a movie set up in my room," Zach said as I nodded following him to his room.

As he opened the door I saw a whole bunch of flowers and a note with my name on it.

"Zach," I start unable to get the words out of my mouth.

"Read it," he said as I looked through the note, I got teary eyed. Zach felt the same was I did.

"Y/n will you do me the honor or being my girlfriend," Zach asked as I turned around looking at him.

I smiled and nodded like crazy. "This is so beautiful thank you Zach," I added as we pulled awayed.

"Anything for you gorgeous," Zach said kissing my cheek.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•
Hoped you guys enjoyed this short Zach Imagine 🤗

// Merry Christmas to you all, hope you had a good one:)