Weston Koury Imagine.

Your pov:
"Hey Y/n wanna do a broadcast?" my boyfriend of 1 year asked me as he got on younower logging into his account.

"Sure, it's always something when broadcasting with you," I said laughing sitting next to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

You're now live. The words popped at the bottom of the screen, within the first 10 seconds there was 1,869 people watching.

"hey guys, what's going on?" Weston said as everyone commented.

"OMG Hi Y/n!"
"OTP OTP!😍❤"
"ew, Y/n 😒"
"y/ship/😍😘"

I had read some comments as Weston went on talking and doing his thing.

"I love you," Weston whispered into my ear, making me smile and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too," I said as people commented, "aw" , "OMG stopp" and much more.

How did I even get lucky to have Weston, out of every girl in the world he could of been with he chose me, ME.

*53 minutes later*

I watched as Weston waved goodbye and ended the broadcast.

"that was fun," Weston said looking at me with a smile.

"it was," I said smiling back at him.

"they loved you, we should do this more often together." Weston said kissing my cheek.

"we used, this was a good day." I said.

Short Weston Koury imagine, hoped you enjoyed! Bye, have a nice day!