Nathan Triska Imagine

A/n want more Nathan? Comment below!

Your pov:
I woke up early, cause I needed to get ready for the meet and greet where I was going to meet Nathan. There was no words on how I felt, it was like a dream come true.

I took a quick shower, and got dressed, ate breakfast and walked to my friends house, her mom was taking us both to the meet and greet.

"Y/n you look amazing," Y/f/n said to me as I walked inside her house, I smiled at her.

"You do too," I said back as I sat on the couch, we were waiting on her mom, but I'll be patient since she took time out of her day just to take us.

*at meet and greet*

I was freaking out in the inside, this can't be happening. Me and Y/f/n stood there as the line got shorter and shorter by the minute we stood in line.

"Nathan looks so good," I said looking at him taking pictures with fans, I know that this probably be the only time I get to see him, but those thoughts weren't going to ruin this moment.

"Next!" I heard as Y/f/n ran up hugging all of the boys, it would my turn next and I was so excited.

Nathan pov:
I watched as the line go shorter and shorter, "next," As a girl came up, she was absolutely gorgeous. 

"What's your name gorgeous?" I asked as she came up to me, her eyes were the prettiest things ever.

"Y/n," she said as she came for a hug, I can't let this girl get away so I slipped a piece of paper in her hand as the took our picture.

*after meet and greet*

As the meet and greet ended I had gotten a text, I smiled as I read it.

I texted back, and we just went back and forth getting to know each other a whole lot better.

~5 months later~
I asked her out, she said yes, I couldn't be any luckier then I am now, getting to have her.

°○°○°○°○°○°
This is a bit sucky in my opinion what did you think? Anyway stay slaying and have a great day!