Weston Koury Imagine

Your pov:
"Weston." I said to my friend, Y/f/n.

"You like Weston!!" Y/f/n screamed looking at me.

"yes, now shh, before I regret telling you this kind of information!!" I said to Y/f/n.

"sorry, but honestly you and Weston would be so cuteeeeee!" Y/f/n said to me squealing.

"hey Y/n." I heard from behind, I could easily recognize the voice easily, Weston.

"Hey Weston," I said turning around looking at him, "whats up?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out later tonight?" Weston asked smiling at me, while Y/f/n elbowed me in the side.

"Sure, 6?" I said as I smiled back at Weston, "see you later tonight." I added at a turned away, walking away from Weston smiling like an idiot.

"see you at 6." I heard Weston yell, I can't wait.

"Oh my goodness, he totally likes you back!" My friend squealed, "I bet tha------"

"Hold up girl," I said cutting her off, "he does not like me, we are just hanging out as friends."

"Yeah right! Didn't you see the way he looked at you? He likes you alright!" Y/f/n said giggling, "I'll even put money on it that he likes you!" She added at we turned the corner.

"I'm not betting, and besides you don't know that he likes me." I said shaking my head at her.

Weston pov:
"Dude did she agree to 'hang out' with you?" one of my friends said looking at me, excited to hear what Y/n said.

"She said yes, and it's just to friends hanging out, we are not going on a date." I said, I've like Y/n for quite awhile, but she'll never like me back.

"Dude, it's a date. You know and I know it. Don't deny it." one of my other friends said to me.

"Guys stop, please." I said looking away from them.

"okay, okay, sorry," another one said, "but dude you know she totally likes you."

"She doesn't like me, now I don't need this right now, I have to go. Bye." I said walking away from my friends.

*6pm*

"have fun." I heard my mom yelled as I headed out the door to go hang out with Y/n.

Bing
Huntah 😱😋: hey Weston, have fun on you date with Y/n!
Me: first off it's not a date, we are just hanging out! 😒😣
Huntah 😱😋: whatever you say! Go get them tiger🐯
Me: bye Huntah!

As soon as I finished my conversation with Hunter, I arrived at Y/n house.

I can't to show the surprise I have for Y/n.

Your pov:
As I finished the final touches for my outfit and my hair, I heard knocking at my door.

"I got it!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs to the door, opening the door to see Weston.

"hey Y/n, you look beautiful." Weston said, making me blush like an idiot.

"thanks, you don't look bad yourself, Koury" I said smiling at him.

"mom I'll be out, I love you." I said as my mom walked into the room, smiling at Weston and I.

"okay honey, make sure not to go crazy." my mom said, making Weston laugh.

"Yeah okay mom, bye." I said closing the door behind me, looking at Weston, "so where we heading?"

"well, I thought the park. It's always nicer when it's around this time because no little kids are out." Weston said to me, smiling.

"Sounds good." I said walking side by side with Weston heading to the park, to hang out.

Weston pov:

Tonight was the night that I confess my feelings to Y/n. I just hope she feels the same, or you know things would be awkward between us for awhile.

"We finally arrived." I said looking at Y/n as she saw what I had set up. "this is for you." I added as I looked at her.

"Weston, this is incredible." she said looking at me with a hug smile, "it's beautiful."

"Just like you," I whispered hoping she didn't hear me. 'here goes nothing.'  I thought looking at Y/n while walking around the park.

Your pov:

This was amazing, Weston is amazing. Even though this looks like a date and feels like a date, he'll never think it.

"Y/n? Can I say something to you?" Weston said stopping me in my tracks looking at him.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked looking at Weston, afraid of what he needs to tell me.

"well Y/n, I think that your beautiful in every single way. You're funny, kind, sweet, and so much more. You might not feel the same way, but every since we first started talking I could not stop thinking about you. What I am trying to say is, Y/n I like you, a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?" Weston said to me, I could not believe it. I could not believe that Y/f/n was right that he likes me back.

"Weston I feel absolutely the same. Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I said hugging Weston.

The rest of the night was spent together making each other laugh, and in each others arms. One of the best nights of my entire life, so far.

Hey guys, my first Weston imagine! I really hoped that you like it, because I had to sneakily write this during school, and at home when I am supposed to be doing my homework. But, I'd do anything to write for you guys! Anyway, comment who you wanna see next and vote if you honestly enjoyed this imagine! Ilysmg! Until next time!