Blake Gray Imagine

Your pov:
I finished making another edit for Blake Gray, posting it on instagram and tagging him.

I've been a fan of Blake for as long as I can remember, I've known about him since day one, and there is no one else that I love more than Blake Gray.

Blake pov:
I looked through instagram, finding, @y/fanpg/n and seeing some pretty cool edits, and some pictures of herself, and boy was she cute.

I decided to spam her and follow her, even follow her.

Your pov:
I was with some friends when my instagram start to blow up with notifications from someone, so I decided to check it out.

Notifications:
Blakegray started following you.
Blakegray liked your photo.
Blakegray liked your video.
Blakegray commented on your photo: you're gorgeous 😍❤
Blakegray liked your video.
Blakegray commented on your video: your edits are amazing!❤
Blakegray took a photo of you.
Blakegray mentioned you in a comment: guys go follow, @y/fanpg/n she adorable and makes cute edits! ❤
Blakegray private message you.

I started freaking out, Blake gray had spammed me and followed me, there is no way this could get any better.

Private message:
Blakegray: your edits are amazing, you should send them to me, my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx
Y/fanpg/n: OMG I will I love you so so much Blake thanks for spamming me and following me!
Blakegray: I love you more beautiful and don't thank me!

••••••

The rested of the day consisted of texting Blake and getting to know each other on a different kind of level.

7 months later, you and Blake started dating, and were in a happy committed relationship.

The 2nd month of you guys dating you told the fans and they had flipped, shipping you two together.

Also in the 2nd month you have finally met each other in person, and been inseparable from each other.

°
°
°
°
Hey guys, short imagine, how was it? Haha, I legitly remade this imagine about 500001 times, but I got it! Comment, vote, share, stay beautiful!

Q: How are you going to spend your summer?