Taehyung

Taehyung's POV

I rest my head on my hand, slightly leaning over the kitchen table to make (y/n) notice me. To my relief she soon looks up and makes eye contact with.

"You've been ignoring me the whole time. I want to play~~", my voice coming out seductive in tone. 

"For the last time, Taehyung, go away. I'm working," she says, her voice sounding like an angel, each word smooth and soft.

A pout forms on my lips and I get up and walk to the other side of the table, wrapping my arms around her, nuzzling my face into her neck, breaking out into a boxy grin as her body tenses up from the sudden skinship.

I run my tongue down her neck, forming a stripe of my saliva. A small gasp leaves her lips. My teeth gently grazes her skin as I leave love marks on the right side of her neck, soft whimpers escaping my lover's lips.

"F-fuck, Taehyung. This is why I can never get any work done," she mumbles, stumbling over her words.

She stands and goes into our bedroom, knowing fully well that I'll follow her.

I enter the bedroom, a smirk forming on my lips at the sight of (y/n) sprawled out on the bed in only her white laced underwear, my pants getting tighter at the sight.

I walk over to the bed, removing my shirt while doing so. (Y/n) licks her lips, rubbing her clothed heat as I begin to remove my boxers, my hard member, springing free, precum leaking from the top.

"Kitten, daddy wants you to suck his cock. Do you think you can that for daddy?"

She crawls to the edge of the bed, wrapping her small hands around my painfully erect cock. She rubs the precum around my tip, pumping my dick a few times before taking it into her mouth.

A low, husky groan passes through my lips as she slowly bobs her head. I grab a fistful of her hair, shoving my dick further down her throat.

"Ah. Fuck, my little slut looks so pretty with her mouth wrapped around daddy's cock."

She moans, looking up at me with doe like eyes as I thrust into her mouth, sending me into overdrive. I pull out and jerk myself off in front of her, releasing on to  her face.

I push her back on to the bed, hovering above her as I remove her panties on to the floor. "Is daddy's little slut ready to get fucked until she can't walk?"

She whimpers, "Y-yes, daddy," immediately screaming in pleasure as I thrust into her, forcefully. I pull out to where only the tip is in her and slam back into her, thrusting hard and fast, not giving her time to think about anything but me.

"DADDY! C-can I cum now?", she moans out loudly, stuttering over her words.

"Not yet, kitten." I grunt and thrust into even faster, going full force. Her walls tighten around my dick, my high coming closer.

"Cum with daddy, slut." I harshly press my lips against hers as she orgasms. I groan loudly, "Fuck," I release inside of her, and fall down beside her after pulling out.

"How am I supposed to do my work now?" She whines, snuggling into my arms.

I kiss the top of her head. "Do it in the morning, baby."

I seriously hate life. My heart is broken. My girlfriend (I guess my ex now) blocked me yesterday on this morning. Is there something wrong with me? I don't think she will see this but if she does then I want to know that I love her and want her to be happy. I'm sorry for failing at making you happy and feel loved.

Well I'll see you guys next time...