Luhan x Reader

×Your POV×

I sit down on the curb and put in my headphones, putting the song Lu by Luhan on. I start singing the lyrics.

"Ooh ooh I'm just tryna get
you in the mood. Ooh ooh
baby just show me what it
do... She wanna ride she
wanna fly so I say where.
Come inside I'll change your
life better prepare... Blow it
like a flute ooh ooh. Ooh
ooh ooh ooh ooh. Blow it
like a flute ooh ooh."

Once the song is over I feel a tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn around and take my earbuds out. "Ah... I'm sorry if I was--" My eyes widen in surprise, realizing that Luhan was the one who tapped me. "O-oh." He smirks, making my heart skip a beat. Damn. He's too hot. He grabs me by my wrist and leads me to a secluded place. "You're a really good singer." "Th-thank you." I blush and look at the ground. He places his hand under my chin, lifting my head so that our eyes meet. He kisses my nose and winks at me. I frown and wrap my arms around his neck. "Ah... So you want me." I nod. "Mm... I'll make you scream." He presses me against a wall and kisses my neck, moving his hand into my panties. I moan as he rubs my clit, making me wet. He sticks two fingers into my pussy and sucks on my neck, leaving hickies. "N-no more teasing. Please." He removes his fingers and licks them, smirking. I blush deeply and tug on his pants, wanting him to take them off. He takes off his shirt as well as his pants and boxers. "So you do have 'that good good'." He chuckles softly, his breath on my neck making me shiver. "I do." He pulls off my panties and skirt then quickly removes my shirt and bra. He lifts me up. "Wrap your legs around." I wrap my legs around his waist as he sticks his dick into me. "Lu-Luhan." I moan loudly, wrapping my arms around his neck again as he thrusts after and harder. He kisses me, forcing his tongue into my mouth, pressing his tongue against mine. His kiss quiets my moans as he thrusts even faster. I dig my nails into his shoulders, orgasming. Luhan cums inside of me a few minutes later, breathing heavily. He puts me down and puts his clothes back on. I blush and do the same. "Luhan, you're amazing." He winks. "I know. So are you." He puts his jacket on my shoulders to cover the hickies. "Do you want to come to my place?" "Y-yes." He wraps his arm around my waist and starts walking.