J-Hope Part 1

My eyes widen in shock, seeing Miku and her clique surround me, allowing no room for me to escape. I start slowly backing up, stopping when my back hits the cold wall. I shouldn't have come here. How could I have let myself get fooled so easily by these girls? I groan inwardly in frustration and hopelessness. "Yah! (Y/n) didn't I warn you to not get in the way of my relationship with my oppa?" Miku takes a threatening step towards me, glaring at me. "J-Hope isn't your boyfriend, Miku. Can't you get that through your thick skull of yours?" My voice wavers a bit as I speak but I manage to finish before I start stuttering. She grabs me by my hair, roughly pulling me towards her. "You mean nothing to him. He's just with you because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. What he really needs is a girl like me, who can satisfy his needs." She smirks, studying my pained facial expression, before a girl in the group, named Lisa, comes to the front and stands beside Miku. Lisa laughs cold-heartedly. "Do you even own a mirror? You look like a mutt. Oh, let's not forget about how slutty you are. I was thinking that you could be a prostitute when you graduate. Well.... If you graduate." Tears sting my eyes, threatening to overflow. "Aww.. Look at her about to cry." She lets go off my hair and I fall to the ground. Miku kicks my stomach and steps on my chest, making it hard to breathe.

"Miku, what the fuck do you think you're doing to my girlfriend?" J-Hope pushes past through the group of people and stands behind her. She turns around and faces him. "Oppa~ You don't have to pretend to like her anymore. You don't need her. You have me." She clings to his arm and he pushes her away. "I'm not your oppa. I love (y/n). Don't you dare touch her again." He crouches down and puts one hand under my knees and the other on my back. I wrap my arms around his neck as he lifts me up. "How could you possibly love a whore like her? She's so ugly." She looks at me in disgust. "The only ugly one here is you. The only whore here is YOU." Her face distorts into one of anger and she storms off with her clique following close behind her.

"I'm so sorry, jagiya. I should've come to find you sooner." He walks to his house since it was closer than mine. "I-it's okay, oppa." I look up to get a better look at his face. He is looking straight ahead, paying attention to where he was going. "No, it's not okay. You got hurt because of me." I quickly peck his lips. "J-Hope, it's okay, really. You saved me from them doing even more harm." He stops in front of the door and looks down at me. "I love you so much, (y/n)."

"I love you too." He opens the door and the guys stare at us as J-Hope carries me to his bedroom. "I'll explain what happened later." He enters his bedroom and gently sets me down on his bed. He goes and locks his door. He lays down beside me, pulling into his embrace. I nuzzle my head against his chest as he plays with my hair. He kisses the top of my head and sits up on the bed. He stands up and gets an oversized shirt of his and a towel. He hands it to me. "You should take a shower." I nod and enter his bathroom.

JHOPE'S POV

I sigh and lay back down onto the bed. "She got hurt because of me..." I hear the sound of the shower being turned on. I bite my bottom lip. "Fuck. What am I thinking about now?" I shake my head violently, trying to rid my mind of any perverted thoughts. "Damn it." I snake my hand down to my clothed member, rubbing it slowly in a circular motion. I moan softly, my member growing harder. The bathroom door opens and (y/n) comes in, wearing my shirt. I quickly sit up and admire her. "You look so goddamn sexy." I bite my bottom lip as she walks over to me. Her face turns a light shade of pink. I smirk and pull her into my lap, leaving love marks on her neck. "I bet you'll look even better without clothes." "H-Hoseok." Damn. Her cute little moans arouse me and make me want her even more.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm sorry for cutting these into two parts lately. I just want to at least put something rather than nothing at all for you guys.