'I wanted my first kill to be special.' I said and stood up.

'I want to give the pain someone important gave to give back with a lot more torture. I want to see them cry and yell out of pain!' I almost yelled and he jumped back a little, his smile grew wider while my heart was beating faster.

'That's will be arranged!' he told me with proud and excused me. I quickly left and tried to ease my heart, why did it feel so wrong when I said that? I quickly went back to the balcony and saw that they were almost ready. I smiled and mother joined me with grandfather at sundown and everyone stopped to bow.

'The revolution is approaching and we shall be victorious!' I yelled and they all started cheering. Mother and grandfather each laid a hand on my shoulder and while I looked at my League a couple of planes were flying towards us.

'INTRUDERS!' Grandfather yelled and they all stopped like me to look at the plane heading towards us.

'Get Emily to safety now!' Grandfather ordered Mother and she dragged me quickly down to the pool.

'I can handle myself!' I said trying to let her go off but she only tightened her hold.

'You're the future leader, we need you alive.' she said and finally let go off me.

'A strong leader won't die from a couple of intruders.' I said rubbing my wrists, grunts and blood splashing could be heard form above which made me question if it was a normal intruder.

'These are different.' she told me and quickly made me hide behind one of the rocks, I quickly climbed up so that I could watch what was happening without being seen. A little later grandfather came running down with a black figure following him. They both stopped at the pit.

'Give up Ra's, I know she's here.' he told her and I raised an eyebrow, something about that voice bothered me.

'Very well, she is indeed here, but I'm telling you she won't go.' he told him and the man took out a boomerang sort of thing.

'You brainwashed her, but even that won't work forever.' he said and grandfather did nothing but stand, I also took my ninja star out and stood ready.

'Don't make me hurt you.' he said and grandfather chuckled.

'I'd love to see you try.' he said and the man threw the boomerang at him which I blocked with my star, I quickly jumped off the rock and landed in front of grandfather. My eyes widened when I saw that it was the man of my dreams.

'Finch.' he said and I was shaken awoke, I took my stance back and looked angry at him.

'Who even dares to touch an Al Ghul?!' I said angry and his face expression changed from shocked to angry.

'Leave.' Mother said who stood behind him.

'FINCH!' another intruder yelled and I raised an eyebrow, why did I react to that? I looked behind mother to see the little boy in my dreams.

'W-what?' I said shocked and started shaking, was that even a dream?

'Finch wake up.' Batman said and I started shaking my head. WAIT, did I just say his name?! The shock that flew over me made my legs weak. I fell on my knees and tried to calm down.

'We're losing her!' grandfather yelled and wanted to attack the man, but something black and blue jumped on him, I was shaking and looking around me. What was happening?! Pictures were flashing in my head and I couldn't calm down.

Who was the boy who I was dancing with?!

Whose guns was I playing with?!

Who was the old man hugging me?!

Who did I kiss?!

Why was I on the roof with Robin?!

Who did I kick in the shin?!

I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I opened my eyes trying to ignore the pain in my head the best I could and started crawling towards the pit. I was almost there. I stood up and looked at the green water.

'Emily!' mother yelled and everything stopped, I looked behind me and saw everyone of them looking scared at me.

'Emily calm down.' Batman said slowly walking towards me, the rest didn't even move an inch.

'What is happening, who are you people?!' I said freaking out and he got close enough now. I smirked and took him down, he fell on his back with his head almost in the water and I jumped on him.

'I guess you will do.' I said as I held my sword by his neck.

'Emily don't!' Red Robin yelled and Batman raised one of his hands.

'Go ahead.' Batman told me and the boy stopped. I smirked and made the cold blade slowly cut layer by layer deeper into his throat.

I know it's short but I want to keep the best for the last part. ;)