~5~

"I'm sorry it took so long."

"I just couldn't find it."

"Since you got me a present i just had to make you one." She smiled.

She pulled a black cat hoodie from her back and gave it to him.

"P-princess, you didn't have to."

"Well, i wanted to."

"Besides, I think this is better than my smile."

"T-thank you!"

"Try it!"

Chat smiled and slid it over his head. He put his arms trough the arms to the jumper and straightned it. He looked at it with a huge smile.

"No one's ever given me something like this."

"It's a first for everything, right?" She smiled.

"True, true..."

"Thank you. This means a lot."

"Anything for one of my best friends."

"Besides, it's christmas. The season of giving and being kind."

"Right?"

Chat nodded exctaticly.

"Of course."

"One hundred precent."

She smiled at him, getting lost in his charming, green eyes.

"I'm back!" A voice exclaimed.

Their heads jerked towards Tom coming in the door.

"I'm sorry it took so long.  I had problems finding the addres to the order." He shrugged.

"I see he's up." He smiled.

Chat let out an uneasy chuckle

"I don't think we've met." Chat smiled, obviously trying to get over hisshyness, holding out his hand for Tom to shake.

"Tom Dupain-Cheng." Tom smiled shaking his hand.

"Chat Noir.  It's a purr-lesure meeting you."

Tom chuckled.

"Nice to meet you too."

"So you're my future son in law?"

Chat's breath hitched and a blush washed over his face.  His grip on Tom's hand loosned as he found himself speechless.

"Da-ad!"

"He likes you dosen't he?" Tom chuckled.

Chat scratched his neck, chuckling nervously.  Classic nervous Adrien move.

"You're making him uncomfortable."

"Maybe i should go home..." Chat mumbled.

"No, please stay!" Marinette grabbed his arm and pulled him to her, squishing him in a tight embrace.

Or...  Well if you consider her arms wrapped around his chest and embrace that is.

This only caused his face to become even redder, and his heart to race.

"We like having you here.  Besides, it's not like you have anything else to do."

"True..." Chat smiled.

"Thanks for letting me stay here."

"It's our pleasure."  Sabine smiled.

"Did you know you have really fluffy hair?" Marinette giggled, running her fingers trough his hair.

Chat let out small, soft purrs.  Once he realised this he slapped his hand over his mouth, face flushing a dark shade red.

"It's nothing to be embarrased over." Tikki smiled.

"It's actually really cute." Marinette giggled. 

It's long overdue!  Omg!  So sorry! XD If you enjoyed this then maybe you'll like some of my other books too???  I have like 20 other books so...  It would mean a lot if you'd like to check out one of my Tumblr blogs.((Link in description))

Have a good day or afternoon or night wherever in the world u r!  Stay beautiful!  And happy new year cuz it's new years eve right now in Norway at least.
~Maren-Emilie
Baiii!!!