~3~

Of course...  Of course his father couldn't even try to make an exeption since it's christmas.  Of course.

Adrien looked out.  Into the night.  Snow heavily pouring down.  He sighed.

"Plagg, claws out."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chat jumped around.  Wearing nothing but his suit.  Frost bites tingeling in his fingertips and toes.  His cheeks bright red from the cold.  He shivered slightly.  It was pretty damn cold.  He stopped and looked into a house on the other side of the street.  A family, together.  Having fun it seemed.  Chat let out a shaky sob and jumped away.

He sat down on a snowy roof.  Bringing his knees up to his chest and he held around his knees.  It was a little bit colder than he imagined.  He let out a shaky breath as he quivered.  Snow gently landed on his fluffy hair.  Turning it white.  His fingers felt numb.  Like they weren't even there.   He sat there for a little while.  Or a long while actually.  Before everything slowly faded to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow!  Thanks mom!  I love it!"

"I'm glad you like it, Marinette." Sabine smiled.

Marinette looked out of the window.  At the snow coming down.  She squinted.  She saw something.  Something familiar on a rooftop.  No...  He wasn't kidding when he said he wasn't going to celebrate with anyone.  Maybe she should go talk to him?  She looked at Tikki and she nodded.

"Uh...  Mom, dad.  I have to go get something in my...  room."

"Ok."

Marinette ran up to her room to transform.  She got up on the balcony and looked at the moon.

"Holy shit, it's cold." She mumbled before jumping towards him.

She landed next to him with a loud thud.  He didn't even flinch.

"Chat?"

No response.

She kneeled down beside him.  Was he ok?  His face was hidden for her.  She gently stroked his hair.  Nothing.  She moved his head out of his arms.  Nothing at all.  Just a blank face with no emotion.  Some dry tears on his cheeks, but that was all.  How long has he been sitting there?  Was he even ok?  He was fucking freezing, that's for sure.  She couldn't let him sit here.  He could freeze to death.  She couldn't let that happen.

"Chat?"

She sighed.  He should be happy she cares about him.  She slid her arms under his and wrapped them around his chest.

"You're so skinny!  Why so heavy?" She huffed as she dragged him along.

"What the fuck are boys made of?"

"Steel?"

"Rocks?"

She stopped at the edge of the roof.  It wasn't that far to her balcony...  She tightned her grip around him.  Fucking christmas spirit.  She got her yoyo ready.  As long as she didn't Drop him he would come out of this alive, right?  Eh.  Worth a shot.  She owes him anyway.

"I can't believe i'm doing this..." She mutterd as she swung.

She squealed as they both flew trough the air and landed somewhat safely on her balcony.

"Well, that was a flop." She mumbled as she pushed him off of her her and got back up on her feet.

"If only you knew..."

She opned the trapdoor and dragged him inside.  And down the stairs.  She looked at her computer screen.  She's been gone for almost half an hour.  How was she gonna explain that?

"Marinette?  Are you ok?  You've been up there for a long ti--" Sabine looked at her.

Shit...

"Marinette?"

She looked at Chat.

"Chat Noir?"

"I...  Mom, I can explain!"

Just then Tom joined them.

"What's going on up here?"

He looked at her puzzled.

...........................
Have a good day or afternoon or night wherever in the world u r!  Stay beautiful!
~ Maren-Emilie
Baiii!!!