~1~

Adrien looked out his window. Snow was pouring down and down. It was december. Wich means christmas is right around the corner. Everyone loves christmas. Adrien did. Before his mom just dissapeared. After that Christmas wasn't the same. His father suddenly got very busy with work. And Adrien was left alone. It had been like that since he was 13. Now he's 15.

Alone... Alone... That Word hounted him.

The first year he tought it was just a one time thing. But Noooooo! It has been 4 christmas eve's alone. The house never got decorated either. It was the saddest house in Paris.

Sometimes he would watch christmas movies that was on TV that day. They were all about family. Adrien would Often just turn the TV of when he had enough.  Sometimes cry.

He doesen't hate christmas. He just dosen't hate christmas. But he didn't love it either. He just wished he didn't have to be alone.(wtf???)

Adrien had just wrapped all the presents for his friends. And "family". They were neatly placed on his coffee table. Just waiting to be given.

He had bought Nino a new pair of headphones. Alya a cute phone case. Even Chloe got one since he had to. She just got a vine red scarf. Natalie got a coffee mugg with some christmasy pattern. The gorilla had gotten a grey cap. His father also got a mugg as Adrien didn't really know what he likes. And one of the presents he had tought most about was Marinette's. He had bought her a new scetchbook with some cute girly pattern, and some chokolate. He had gotten his lady a beautiful silver necklace with a aqua colored crystal shaped like a heart, and the same chokolate as Marinette got, beacouse she had said she really likes chokolate. Plagg would just get a little extra cheese. That devil dont want anything else. He was about to ask to get a truck filled with camembert, but Adrien said no. Not today satan. Not today. Or any day.

Adrien sighed sadly, watching little kids building snowmen and snow animals.

He wonderd what his lady was doing for Christmas. Baking gingerbread cookies? And spending time with her family? Of course she was. Its christmas. The time of year for family. Family... that Word echoed in his head. He missed having a "family". He wouldn't call this a family. He hardly speaks to his father.

But, he really missed his moms smile. It was so kind and beautiful. He tought he would never see it again. Until he met his lady. He blushed at the tought of it. Every time he saw her smile his heart would flutter and his legs could barely hold him up without stumbleing. Like noodles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pound it!" The 2 superheroes said as the earlier akumatised man was comfused af.

"Good job, m'lady." Chat smiled at her.

"You weren't bad eiter, Kitty." She smiled back, before a beep was heard.

"I have to go. See you soon! She yelled, running away.

"Yeah! Se you soon..!" His voice faded at the end.

She is amazing...

~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG!  Adrien actually got me a present!" Marinette squealed.

"Of course he did...  You're one of his close friends." Alya said.

"Close friend?" Marinette asked, dreamily.

"Yes." Alya was clearly getting fed up without this now.

First chapter is short... I know. Sorry. But i started writing this in september...

Anyway, have a good day or afternoon or night wherever in the world u r!
~ Maren-Emilie
Baiii