Juho bid his goodbyes when the night gets deeper and the sun turns into a beautiful moon and stars.

He promised her that he'll call her as soon as he arrived home and take her to the carnival tomorrow night as an apology request and apology acceptance.

She wave her hand at Juho who apparently still smiling at her 'til he's finally out of her sight.

Hanna went inside her bedroom with a stratified smile on her face and blush covers her face as she lean her back against her French polished double bedroom doors.

"Why are you so happy about?" In Seong suddenly barge inside Hanna's bedroom who was swinging her feet on the air as she lay on her stomach.

Hanna shook her head and continues to giggle herself. In Seong shook his head before attacking Hanna by tickling her sides.

"You think I didn't know who came here?" he said still tickling Hanna who screamed and yelled in reaction.

In Seong stopped minute after and huffing for air before sitting on Hanna's side, "I know Juho came and asked you what he wanted to know," he said, "Hanna... do you trust him? After all this time, people knew about you—about our secret."

"I know what I'm doing, Oppa." Hanna replied not looking at her brother's eyes, "I trust Juho on this, and soon, I would tell Rowoon. I felt bad not to tell them on the first place—"

"But do you trust them?"

"I do, it's like you trusted Dawoon Sunbae." It'd hit In Seong hard. The only person who knew about In Seong's real life was Dawoon and Hanna trusted him for keeping the secret, not only In Seong but his family too.

If Hanna trusted Dawoon, In Seong should be too.

He blinked for a couple times before nodding his head at her sister's statement. "I hope you're right." He said and left her bedroom.

Hanna looked at her brother dumbfounded. She thought that he trusted her on this; if he can trust Taeyang—although there's Hanna who sacrifices herself because of her clumsiness, but still In Seong trust Taeyang that he'll shut his mouth.

A long sigh left Rowoon's lips as he laid his back on the basket court at his backyard.

The only thing that can clear his mind was playing basketball until he's out of breath and felt like he's going to die.

All the things that cannot be sort out by him could lead him to another stress beside the ugly situation his facing with his family.

His big sister was out of country was just an excuse for not getting involved with family matters and cannot be contact for the past few years and his little sister was too young to know what's happening so his parents make her go to boarding school.

Then only Rowoon left in the house and make his own suffering path. Rowoon make himself a goal, after graduate high school, he promises himself to take a scholarship and left his parents for his own good but that was just too long to wait.

Hearing them fighting everyday was actually a routine for him and he don't think he can stand another year since he's been facing it from 2010. He had to wait for another three years after he graduate and be a free teenager.

Rowoon's parents never let him go even though he asks them too with a lot of yelling and screaming inside the giant mansion.

His Father was the CEO from ten top companies in Korea and to Rowoon's surprise there's no news leaked about his father behavior that like to abuse his son and wife.

Thanks to his little sister who joined makeup club in her school and often face time with Rowoon he covers the bruises with makeup.

He once got really stressed about it and decided to left town for a while and didn't come back for at least four months and got his father flaming red inside the house.

Gladly, he didn't have to hear anything for the rest of the year before his father come back from Swiss and his mother came back from England with some "business".

His freedom will last not more than five weeks from now and he's happy about it. Thinking about throwing a party and left the house with some cash, finding himself a comfortable apartment—

"Master Rowoon, your friend is waiting for you." Rowoon rested his weight on his elbow as he looked up at his maid.

"Is it Chanee?" Rowoon furrowed his brows when the maid shake his head and immediately stood up from the ground and ran inside the mansion before halting his feet in the living room.

It was a mix feeling to see her there, should he smile that Hanna is there in his living room or should he be mad the fact that their problem still remain unsolved.

But a smile grew on Hanna's face when he saw Rowoon again after a few weeks that he's been avoiding her around the school.

"Hey," Hanna greeted as she took a step forward towards him and crane her neck up at how tall he was.

Rowoon stood there didn't know what to do, but smile anyways when he realizes he can't hide the feeling of happiness and jump up and down inside.

"I know you hate me Rowoon," she started staring straight to his brown orbs, "That's why I'm here. I'm here to explain things to you."

i'm so sorry for the slow update because i had a lot of things to do. please don't forget to vote and comment! and there's one question i want to ask:

who do you ship?

Hanna x Taeyang?

Hanna x Rowoon?

Hanna x Juho?

i know there's not a lot scene of Hanna and Rowoon but he's still the main character so.. yeah! tell me which pairing you like the most and tell me the reasons.

xoxo,

writer.