chapter 2: the first pair of weekends

December 8th, Saturday, at 7 am

WIFE 

I entered the condo the next morning to check my future husband since I didn’t received any call from him and one more thing is that the phone just keep on ringing which turn me to worries. I rushed inside and saw some bottles of beer scattered on the floor, the living room is in mess, there were broken bottles and liquids that was poured on the carpet. I proceeded on his room and saw him in deep sleep.

I chuckled. I was worried for nothing, I assumed for a sin that my boyfriend won’t do, ever. I was thinking stupidly and suspiciously. I went closer to him and ruffled his hair. He stir and lightly opened his eyes. He sat up when he saw me sitting beside him. He rubbed his face and look around. I wonder what he was looking at.

His phone vibrated and he desperately search it under his blanket and pillows. I thought it was a call but it’s not, he just poke the screen and it makes him smile.

“what was that? I asked..

“ahhh nothing it’s just a note from…from a friend..he answered..

“about? And it makes you happy? I pouted…

He dropped his phone on the side of his pillow and pulled me down to him instead of answering my question, pecking my lips and hugging me tightly.

“yahhh..I have to go. Mom wants me to join her on his meeting in busan…I told him and I pulled up..

“ahmmm really? I thought you’re here to accompany me on my weekends…he playfully pinch my nose..

“I’m sorry..I’ll be here next weekend..we always meet on weekdays,, just spare me this weekend okay? I have to go now..I said and kissed his lips.

He pulled me down once again but I resisted and left him. I didn’t know that from that day I’m giving him way to enjoy by himself. I couldn’t imagine him being with someone else. I didn’t prepared myself for the remaining days. And I didn’t notice that I am giving him my full trust. And my confident just exceeded to the point I can entrust the whole thing to our relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUSBAND

I woke up with my wife to be on my bedside, staring at me. I looked around, I suddenly remembered that I slept with someone else. I didn’t find him. I think I’m making it obvious and y future wife’s eyebrows met.

My phone vibrated and I search it quickly before she could see it. Why am I so worried? I feel like I am cheating already. I found my phone and saw a pop up note on the screen, I opened it to see the content.

*had a great night. Thank you. Call me if you need someone. SAENG

That message makes me smile but the number is not written. My girl asked me questions, to avoid them in answering I pull her down to me and hugged her. I kissed her and I diverted her mind when she told me she needs to go for busan with her mom. I whined a little but she insisted to go when I pulled her back to me. She left.

I flopped down to my bed again crossing my arms on the top of my forehead. The picture of him stuck on my mind. His naked body keeps showing on my thought. His cute smile and the way he bit his lips keeps my heart pounding.

I reach my phone once again and rereading the note over and over again makes me squealed like a teenager. Its like a first love. My first love.

I sighed..what’s his number? I asked myself. Few minutes passed thinking how I can find his number, my phone beeps, I lazily opened it until I saw a new message from someone, the number was named and so I assumed it was saved on my phonebook. SAENG the name, I sat up and excitedly opened it.