"While were busy cup-caking with your little girlfriend and not answering your phone, jimmy  fucking Fallon's assistant called up, you know who fucking else, jimmy kimmel, that's two jimmies in one day Lauren" she said jumping around like a girl.

"Come on Z be professional" I said putting my hand on her shoulder stoping her motions.

"We have meetings with both of them today, well lunches what ever it is"

"And we have a shoot for cosmopolitan magazine" she said excited giggling.

I kept a straight face but In actually i wanted too do back flips.

"Wait cosmopolitan magazine that's only for famous people" I said confused.

"Apparently fucking not because bitch we on" she said smiling huge.

"Where do we go first?" I asked.

"We have a shoot at noon so go get sexy" she said pushing me towards the stairs.

I turned too walk too the stairs but was stopped by her voice.

"Oh, take this with you" she said causing me too turn around too her.

I was struck on the forehead then in the thought by an egg,

"Pay back bitch" she said laughing as I wheezed for air.

That fucking cunt, a egg hurts but an egg too the throat Is like nails too a chalk board.

I'm gonna get this bitch back so bad, just wait when she's least expecting it too.

I collected my self off the ground giving her the hardest glare of her life.

"Your gonna wish you hadn't done that" I said smiling evilly.

"Clean This shit up" I said before walking up the stairs.

This is making my voice sound way more raspy than it already is.

I walked up too my room taking off my shoes and hat, before going too look in the mirror, this looks like a hickey, fuck.

This Better turn into a bruise for Zendaya's sake because Mani and I don't have the best track record with hockey's.

I jumped slightly feeling something fury on my foot, I looked down too see my baby sleeping, I awed picking him up, I really gotta stop leaving him up here by himself he's so lonely.

I places kisses on his head causing him too wake up, he opens his eye before going ballistic with his happy doggy yells and kisses, he reminds me of Mani so much because there both my babies.

I took my phone out and decided to FaceTime her because I low key miss her voice but she doesn't need too know that.

Just when I was about too press the face time button my phone rang, of course it was her.

"Hello" I said smoothly setting my phone down against the mirror.

"Hey daddy" she said cheerfully.