Back in the game.

Start from the beginning

"What?! Why?!" The entire team started yelling.

"I saw him hanging out with my bully and he slapped me. But the slap was an accident!" I quickly added the last part. "Anywayy. I want to play again."

"You're coming back?!" Stevie exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Yes, atleast." I turned to Chloe. "If you'll have me?"

"Ofcourse!!" She yelled as we all started jumping. "You can sign in later and play this game?"

"Sure, good thing I brought my stuff." I skipped away and changed. I came back in with my red and black uniform.

"Alright ladiess!!" Chloe shouted as we huddled up. "Lina, you remembers our formation right?" I nodded. I played here until Edgar's accident. I've known the girls since I was seven.

We yelled and started the game.
**
**
**
After it finished we went to the canteen. We celebrated our win, 3-1.

We drank some sport drinks while we were talking about random stuff.

"You should make up with Ace." Our youngest, Jackie stated. Causing me to choke on my drink.

"What? Why? And that was so random." I wiped the corners of my mouth.

"He's your Jupiter." She said as all of them stared at her weirdly.

"Why are you randomly involving planets?" Hayden asked with her eyebrows knitted together.

"Well at school we watched a documentary and it was really boring and such." Jackie started to trail off.

"Get to the point!" Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah." She smiled. "Well, Jupiter kinda protects Earth. Catching the rocks and all coming it's way. Making sure Earth doesn't get hit ot hurt." She looked me dead in the eye. "Always keeping you save."

"You got me thinking. I'll forgive him later." I shrugged. "Maybe."

"Also without Jupiter, Earth would have been long gone." She flipped her hair. "Now go and make up!!" I got pushed out the canteen and started to make my way home.

I was in deep thought as I walked into the house. I already took a shower at the gym, so I decided to go read went to the library.

I was sitting in a big confy chair. I got out my phone and started reading on Wattpad.

POV Ace.
I was inside the musicroom. Trying to figure out why everyone is mad at me.

"She saw you." A voice said behind me. I turned around on the piano seat and looked up. Anthony was standing there.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"At the mall with Venice." He replied as my eyes widened.

"Nono!!" I stood up. "Venice wouldn't leave me alone. She kept on saying that I should date her. And leave Angel." Tony looked at me confused. "She was laughing like a psychopath. Saying she would get her back for this."

"Well then, go and tell this to Lina!" He gave me a push.

"You think I haven't tried?!" I yelled. Luckily this room is soundproof.

"Just hug her and hold tight. While explaining all of it." He patted my back. "Don't let her go."

"Thanks." I went to find her.

POV Angelina.
"Urgh, stupid Vernon. He should just confess. Now she is gonna date another dude and he'll be sad and grumpy. Thinking that he can't make her happy." I grumbled as I went to my room. Vernon is still cute af.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Really random, I know. But I was feeling sick lately. Usually I have a huge appetite but now I can't even bear the smell of food.

As I walked out, Ace was sitting on my bed. I ignored him and grabbed my phone. I wanted to go downstairs but two arms stopped me. They wrapped around me, locking me in his hug.

"Let me go." I said coldly.

"You have to listen to me." He stated.

"I think you did enough." I glared at the ground.

"I wasn't with her that day." He stated. "She bumped into me and wouldn't leave me alone."

"Yeah sure." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious, she kept saying how she would get you back." He buried his head in my neck. His breath fanning my skin.

"It's Okay." I guess this is the right time to forgive him.

"Really?" Ace grabbed my arms and turned me around.

"I was mad for nothing." I hugged him, hiding my face in his chest. "You're my Jupiter and I need you."

"What does Jupiter have to do with this?" He hugged my back tightly. "But I'm glad that you're not mad. And you said that you need me." He pulled away grinning.

"Yeah yeah." I waved it off. But I was still grinning.

"Will you accept my peace offer?" Ace asked while taking his dog tag off. Woah, I've never seen him without it. I nodded and he put the necklace around me.

The tags rested inbetween my boobs, making it a little cold. But that's fine, my heartbeat will warm it up.

Suddenly Alec's words wandered back into my mind. He loves you differently. I shrugged it off and we went downstairs. Ace kept his arm around me as we walked into the living room.

"They made up!!" Ashton yelled as he charged towards us. Ace shielded me from him and took the impact.

"Grouphug!!!!" Adrian shouted, jumping on us. Making me fall, with Ace ontop of me. Ashton and Adrian ontop of him.

They all started to doggy pile on us. I thought I would get crushed but Ace was leaning on his forearms, in a planking position. He made sure no weight was put on me.

"HERE I COME!" Adam yelled, I turned my head and saw him making a run for it.

"Brace yourself." I infromed Ace. I shut my eyes tightly, ready for the weight that was about to crush me.

After a few seconds, I still didn't feel anything. I peeled open one eye and saw a struggling Ace. "Do you mind?" He asked, I looked at him confused. "Crawl out." He said.

I glanced down and saw that there was no weight on me at all. There was even space between me and Ace. I smiled sheepishly at him before sliding myself out.

The second I got out, he collapsed. I giggled as I heard him groan. "Okay okay, now off." I pushed them over. The groaned and stood up.

"Let's go out for dinner!" Adam exclaimed.