Chapter one

You wake up and it's the morning before Austin has to leave for his tour.

"Goodmorning sleepy head" he said looking over at you

"Morning babe " you said giggling.

"I wish that the next few mornings could be like this also" he pointed out; he had to leave tonight.

"Why can't I just come with you ?"

"I don't want you to feel lonely when I am busy rehearsing or onstage " Austin replied.

You shrugged , "I don't care how lonely I will be at those moments, it is better than not being with you at all."

" you know I want you to come , but you are going to feel invisible"

"No I won't! I promise! I will watch your performances, and when you are rehearsing I will watch , and if you need anything I can get it for you. "

He smirked and said, " see this is why I love you boo" , and kissed you on the cheek.

You got up to go to the bathroom and Austin picked up his phone and typed to Alex,

"She is still begging. I can't wait to see how she reacts when she finds out she is coming with me."

Alex typed back quickly " tell her you have to leave an hour early and than go back and tell her you forgot something, than when she asks what hug her and say 'you' and pick her up and carry her"

Austin's phone vibrated " what about her bags?"

When Alex read the text he smirked , " look in your closet on the shelf to the right, the pink bag is hers"

Austin got up and checked , in it was her outfit she couldn't find, her favorite shoes, and more. He ran back to his phone and jumped onto the bed, " thank you bro!"

You come out of the bathroom , knowing nothing, and sit down next to Austin.

"What time do you have to leave ?"

He doesn't like lying to you , so he looked up and stuttered "sev- six tonight"

Your face dropped "oh okay, do you want to go out for breakfast? I will pay"

"I have to take a shower, so do you want to go for lunch?"

"Sure!"

Austin got up and walked into the bathroom and started the water.

You call the first Italian food place in mind , Carmines, and make reservations for one o clock.

Later, Austin comes out of the bathroom and comes up to you, " babe I think I am going to go crazy without you"

"Don't worry about that, just pay attention to your shows " you assured Austin.

"I know , but I am going to miss you"

" I will miss you too. More than you can think " you started ," but you can't spend too much time thinking about it, you have to perform and you can't waste your time thinking of me and.." Austin cut you off and kissed you.

You think to yourself "damn I am really going to miss his warm kisses and his tight hugs."

He looked you in the eyes , and said "it won't be a waste of my time " and continued kissing you.

You touched his shoulder and you realized that he had no shirt on. You slid your hand on his chest , down to his abs. He took this as a signal and slid his hand down your back and pulled you closer. He picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him. This is just what you wanted as a goodbye. All of. Sudden the phone went off really loud and startled you both and your body went into him and he lost grip, and you slipped out of his hands. He pulled away , and his face was all red.

"Awh you are so cute babe" you chuckled.

He smiled, still all shy, " I have to take this call and then go get ready for lunch, I will be out in about ten minutes "

" okay babe" you said and walked into living room. Before you left the room you made sure the window was shut; paparazzi has been crazy lately.

They managed to get photos from a family get together that Austin and you went to. They also got photos from your guys' Valentines day date.

As you went to put on the weather channel Austin snuck up behind you and covered your eyes.

You turned around and looked at him. His brown eyes were sparkling . You had a huge smile on your face and your cheeks are rosey red. Than you remembered you aren't going to have mornings like this again for a while. Your heart dropped.

"Hey there , what's wrong" Austin asked.

" I am going to miss you baby. I don't want to imagine, moreover , be away for you for a while."

" it will be okay. We can FaceTime and if I ever get a chance I will try my hardest to stop by. " he informed you.

" Okaay , i have a Surprise for you , but you have to wait to find out!"

Austin did not know that you had got VIP tickets to see him in concert.

" ahh you know I hate surprises! They cause me so much suspense!" He laughed.

" well I guess you are going to have a lot of suspense for the next few days!" You assured.

"What time are we going to eat?" Austin questioned.

You glanced at the clock and it was 12:47 "oh yeah , we should leave now"

"Okay , is where we going another surprise?" He asked , while helping you put on your coat.

"Yes. Yes it is!" You replied , and kissed Austin.

You and Austin conjoined hands , put hoods on - to try to cover up from any photographers- than left.