#EuHanForChristmas

Hi deers and ducklings!

Missed me? Of course not, right? I'm active with my new story Adagio. Have you checked it out?

Anywho, enough with the promotion. I'm here to announce... Ahermm... I have a Christmas Vacation!!  Yaaasssss. Just 4days but Weeeeee. 

Oh yeah, and the Evil Deer series have special chapters for Christmas. Did I say chapters with "s"? Yes I did.

Yehet. Ohorat.

I won't be spoiling much about the plot but it's gonna be a mini story so expect cheese, grease, abs, bubble tea, midnight visits, paper boats and some tears. I'm super excited to finish it soon.

It's gonna be a little situation for our frienemy Luhan so to those who love him very much, well... Don't hate me. Please.

Kidding.

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing great and have great plans this holiday season with your family and friends. It's a season of giving and love so spread the good vibes:) I sincerely thank you all for supporting my books and me as well. Consider this as my gift to you because I can't afford even a card to send to you all. I'm broke and broken. Lmao. I'm hilarious.

Finally, to those on FACEBOOK, I created an account where I'll be posting shiz so go ahead and add me. The name is Sky Kim (yes, my character in Adagio kkkk) and the fb link is in my wattpad bio. Just send me a message saying you are from wattpad so I can accept the request😊

Until here, see you on Facebook and on Christmas!

- k, bubblewraps22