Introduction

With a sigh Jungkook stood up, he already knew what was going to happen. "I am Jeon-" he got interrupted by one of his 'fangirls'.

"Sir he is Jeon Jungkook the son of Mr. Jeon the famous doctor and Mrs. Jeon the famous designer. He is also the grandson of this school's principal. And he has a sibling named Jung Hoseok who has his own dance studio now. Although Jungkook seems rude he is really kind! He handed me my handkerchief that fell in the ground in grade 3. And and as you can see he is really handsome. Really really handsome" the girl finally finished with a deep breathe making Jungkook roll his eyes.

Jin stood still, trying to take in all the information given by his stalker student. A minute later he burst into laughter. The fact that people like this exist in real life seemed funny to him.

Jungkook's breathe got caught in his throat watching the older laugh. Truly beautiful. He still managed to remain a somehow poker face though

The blonde finally calmed down and looked at the standing boy.
"Well thanks that's a lot of info. Would you like to add something Jungkook?"

"No, this human Wikipedia already said everything" The brown head huffed and sat down. He looked up to see his new teacher's eyes were still on him while a smile was playing on his face.

"This class already seems interesting" Jungkook heard Jin say.

---
Last so short chapter promise :>>