femten

williammagnusson: I just needed to drop something off and then I see these two

2.2k
five comments

loglady99: how cute

chrisschistad: you're a stalker

alexandrabakken: ^^

williammagnusson: I couldn't resist a great photo opportunity chrisschistad alexandrabakken

chrisschistad: yeah okay, we do look cute

+++

After we woke up Chris made us breakfast and I was surprised to learn he could actually cook, I suppose it was due to the fact he lived alone.

"This is so good." I groaned as I ate the bite of pancake drenched in syrup. Chris smiled wide at me and then kissed the top of my head while I chewed.

"I'm glad you liked it. What do you wanna do today baby girl?" He took a seat next to me at his table and joined me in eating.

"Besides the party tonight I didn't have anything planned." I played with the food on my plate, and then sighed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Chris chuckle and smile at my obvious hint.

"Did you forget about our date?" Chris inquired knowing I fully well didn't.

"Oh yeah that." I drew this out and acted surprised when he mentioned it, Chris shook his head at my goofiness and kissed me.

"Before that I was thinking we could go shopping, I needed to buy something for tonight anyway." He didn't know what he was getting himself into, I was notorious for being a slow shopper and this meant the entire day would be spent at the mall.

"Alright then we should leave now, could we maybe stop at my place so I can pick up some things for tonight?" Chris nodded and picked up our plates, I helped him clear up. I was happy I was going shopping with Chris, if anything he would be the most able to handle my long excursions into stores. Chris seemed to be able to handle anything when it came to me I didn't know if he knew I felt the same. Most of the time it was him being affectionate and me just teasing him.

"Chris? Thanks for everything." I touched his shoulder and he turned to look at me. I pulled him in for a hug then allowing it to speak volumes for me.

"Anytime beautiful." He whispered and I smiled with my forehead leaning against his chest.

+++

After I grabbed a bag of clothes for dinner and the party, some pajamas, and an outfit for the next day, Chris and I drove to the mall. Maybe I was being hopeful with packing for another overnight stay but I couldn't be too safe.

We first got we he needed to get since I insisted he finish his business first and then I could shop. After he got what he needed we headed to the girl stores.

"I will buy anything as long as you try it on for me." Chris offered as soon as I started looking at clothes. I liked the game he wanted to play so I accepted, plus what harm was there in letting him buy clothes for me? I would insist on paying for dinner so it would even out.

"Deal." I shook his hand and he grinned. I had a feeling he would have more fun than me. After finding about 3 items of clothing in 30 minutes I headed to the changing room. Chris had taken a seat twenty minutes in so seeing that I was ready to try stuff on he jumped to his feet.

After trying on the first two pieces of clothing, I decided maybe I didn't want to show Chris. It was very cute but the fabric of the dress stuck to me in places I usually hid with loose tees. But I remembered I had shook on it and I had to keep my word. I drew back the curtains to see Chris sitting in a chair in front of my changing room.

"Fucking hell." His eyes went wide and his lips parted slightly as he whispered this. Chris's eyes traveled up my body and I rolled my eyes despite the blush.

"Should I get this or...?" I asked waving my hand in front of Chris's zoned out face.

"I don't fucking know, I can't think straight....uhm yes definitely get it if you like it." Chris snapped out of his daze after closing his eyes and actually thinking about my question.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought." I heard him mumble to himself when I went back to change into the last piece of clothing which was just a shirt. This was much more comfortable and I stepped out.

"You look cute." Chris shrugged still seeming kind of dazed, he wasn't nearly as interested in this one as the one before. I rolled my eyes realizing what he truly wanted.

"Chris do you want to buy the dress?" I handed it to him as I came out in my own clothes. He grinned extremely wide and nodded vigorously.

We went shopping at a couple other places, one being Victoria's Secret where I took one look at Chris's overly excited expression and told him I'd buy whatever myself. By the time we were done it was almost 5 o'clock so we headed back to his place to get ready for dinner.

"Here's the dress." Chris handed me the bag with a cheeky smirk and I kissed and thanked him for the dress and the shopping trip. I felt like I should wear the dress since Chris already told me to dress up for the dinner and at this moment the dress was the fanciest thing I had with me.

 I felt like I should wear the dress since Chris already told me to dress up for the dinner and at this moment the dress was the fanciest thing I had with me

Once I was ready I came out to see Chris wearing a nice pair of pants and something that could pass off as dressy but was a sweater.

"You look good." I smiled up at him and kissed him. Even with heels I wasn't as tall as him. He grinned at me then.

"You look even hotter in that dress but I think you already knew that." Chris said referring to the first time he saw me in this dress. After we had gotten all of our things we headed to his car and then out to the restaurant he had chosen.

A/n: yah girl is feeling ill & winter break is about to start :( also shoutout to @smol_sdmn on twitter for helping me pick a dress for Alex to wear I hope you guys like this chap and sorry again for not updating yesterday
Also 15k is insane as always I'm forever grateful for everyone that supports this fic X.