tretten

After getting out of bed I found Chris searching through my cupboards, still very shirtless, and clearly sleepy as he grumbled to himself.

"The cereal is over there." I pointed to the shelf after watching him struggle for some time. That and Chris wasn't bad to look at when he was shirtless. Of course I had already seen his chest when he was sleeping and I was moving away from him.

He poured it into a bowl for himself and got one out for me but I said I would eat after I took a shower. This seemed to wake him up.

"I'll shower too! We should shower together, you're all about conserving water and saving the planet right?" He smirked and leaned over the countertop to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss as I realized just how desperate he was.

"Baby steps Schistad, baby steps." I kissed him once more before leaving him in the kitchen and going to take a shower.

"It's fucking unfair that you say that wearing only my shirt!" He called after me and I flipped him off without turning around, only hearing his chuckle in response.

After my shower I got ready and saw Chris was wearing his clothes from the night before, he had taken back his shirt whilst I showered. I missed the feel and smell of it but I didn't say this.

"Won't people be able to tell?" I gestured to his outfit, he had met up with his friends yesterday before our date so they probably would be able to tell he hadn't changed. Not to mention, Chris's usually carefully manicured hair looked unruly and slept on now.

"Does it matter?" I gave him a pleading look. Surely he had a sweatshirt or something in his car. "Are you ashamed to be with me or something?" Chris snapped and I sighed in frustration.

"No it's not that, it's just no one knows yet so maybe we should first tell the people we know instead of them finding out this way." Chris nodded and then took my hand to go to his car. I guessed he was giving me a ride to school. He opened the door for me and then grabbed a penetrators hoodie from the backseat pulling it over his head and making sure the hood covered his messy hair.

"Happy?" Chris asked me and I just kissed him sweetly. He wasn't that bad of a guy and when he wanted to be he was sweet. I had started liking Chris more and more as soon as we met but now it seemed that feeling was being amplified.

We arrived at school with Chris insisting on walking in together. I agreed being that it was probably the best way to make our relationship clear. I was so worried that Chris would be ashamed of being in a relationship I forgot about how he felt, this entire time I made it out to be like I was ashamed of him. This and I feared he would bolt as soon as we became official, like the bet was won and he could escape.

Chris parked and we walked side by side with his hand around my shoulder through the courtyard, ignoring the baffled looks of first-years and the confused looks from third-years. None of our friends seemed to be there and so he walked me to my first period.

"I'll see you later beautiful." Chris kissed my cheek as he whispered this into my ear and left me. People were staring so I just walked straight into class and sat down.

+++

"Girls I have something to tell you." I announced at lunchtime. They all looked up and nodded for me to go ahead.

"You probably already knew but Penetrator Chris and I are dating." I spoke and waited for their reaction. Eva just smiled, since she already knew about the date, Noora grinned, Vilde cheered, Sana just smiled, and female Chris high-fived me.