en

You: Hi is this Ellie?
It's Alex

478 89 618: Alex?

You: Alexandra Bakken I'm in Norwegian with you

478 89 618: sorry darling you've got the wrong number

You: darling? Who the hell is this?

478 89 618: didn't your parents ever teach you to be nice to strangers?

You: i believe the term is stranger danger

478 89 618: do you go to nissen?

You: I do, how did you know?

478 89 618: I looked up your name on Instagram it wasn't hard to find you

You: now you're creeping me out
how do I know you're not a perverted old man?

478 89 618: sorry, beautiful why don't I send a picture of my face to make you feel better?

You: yes please

478 89 618:

You: oh fucking hell

Fuckboy supreme:
Is that a good reaction or bad ?

You: suddenly I have homework

Fuckboy supreme: I don't think I've ever gotten that response before
Oh and by the way I'm Chris Schistad

+++

The problem was, I knew Chris Schistad entirely too well, or more accurately I knew of him. Chris is the definition of a fuckboy, a guy who sleeps around, makes out with whoever, and plays girls regardless if he claims to have a girlfriend or not.

The first time I heard of Chris Schistad was in year 9 when he started dating my best friend at the time, Sofina. She was crazy about him always going on about how handsome he is and how lucky she is to be dating a 2nd year at Nissen when she was younger. Fortunately I never met him, back then I would have liked to punch him and the feeling still stands.

Not even two weeks into their relationship and Sofina comes crying to me talking about how Chris cheated on her twice without telling her. That was all I needed to know about Chris to know what kind of person he was. At the time I was crazy about Sofina, to her I was just the best friend but I always wanted more. This was the reason we were no longer friends.